Jealousy

I was walking to Levi's house from the cafe and when I got their, the girl from the office was there. Levi and her were laughing and drinking wine. I assumed they were on a date. It hurt to see Levi with someone else. I ran home crying and went into my room and collapsed on my bed sobbing in the pillows.

I woke up the next morning and my eyes were red and puffy from crying all night. I was late for work. I sighed and took a shower and got dressed and walked slowly to the office.

Levi looked up at me and started toward me, I brushed passed him. "Eren... what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I lied.

"Eren..."

"Nothing okay?!" I snapped. I quickly went through my work list quietly not saying another word to Levi. I started checking my emails when I finished. It started getting late. Levi's arms draped around my shoulders. I stiffened.

"What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I said and got up and walked away from him. "I won't be in tomorrow." I said and went to the cafe again. the image of levi and that girl kept popping in my head. levi texted me.

If nothing is wrong, come to my house then.

So I can see your girlfriend? I think not.

What do you mean?

I mean the girl you had there last night! I was going over to your house and you and her were all laughing and having a splendid time.

Oh you mean Petra? She was over because we had unfinished client work to go through.

I'm sure.

she is merely a client. You are the only one for me.

Are you sure?

I'm sure Eren.