Quitting...

I went home that day. I didn't want Levi to be fired... his words echoed through my head. i laid in bed staring at my ceiling. As the night passed into early morning hours I decided what I was going to do. I reached over to grab my phone.

I love you too much to let you get fired. So I quit.

I sighed and I finally fell asleep feeling like I was doing something right but it felt I was doing something wrong too.

I woke up the next morning with my phone buzzing constantly with text messages. All from Levi.

What?

Eren?

Eren answer.

I swear to fucking God Eren.

Answer me.

Are you awake?

EREN FUCKING JAEGER YOU BETTER ANSWER IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT.

So it's been five minutes.... I'm going to kill you.

Eren. Answer me.

Eren...

Eren...

Please....

Oh my fucking God answer me.

I am going to slap you when I see you.

Eren.

Please.

Then I started typing.

I am quitting my job. I'm going to work at the cafe.

Oh thank the lord. I thought you were breaking up with me.

Oh hell no.

Eren you don't have to quit...

Yes I do.

But you are the only one who can clean well.

Well that sounds like a personal problem.

I smiled as I sent the message and I got dressed for waiting tables. I went out out to the tables.

"You working today?" Boss asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I quit my other job."

"Why?"

"My boyfriend would get fired if I didn't, and he had a higher position." He nodded. I started waiting tables. my day passed by slowly and my shift ended late. I went back to my apartment. I went to take a shower, I washed my hair and body and rinsed off and then I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room. Levi sat on my bed.

"You look sexy." he said. I blushed and looked down.

"Not that I don't enjoy you being here... but why are you here?" I asked.

"Is it a crime to want to see my sexy boyfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know is it?" I asked and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me roughly. I kissed him back roughly. He continued and pushed me back into my bed before breaking the kiss.

"Hey." he said looking in my eyes.

-----------

Hey guys, Alice here. Hope you like the chapter, yes they have been getting shorter that's because I try and get chapters out as quickly as I can, and I had been running out of ideas, I honestly don't know where I am going with this story... so if any of you have ideas, comment, if I like it I'll use is and I'll credit you. I tried doing that the last time and some of what I wrote didn't upload.

I love all the comments and feedback im getting from all of you, keep it up because it lets me know you like what I'm writing and everything. so comment if you have questions, concerns and ideas and shizerpuffs. yes. that's a word. XD

Happy Fangrelling,

- Alice