Trying New Things

Eren's POV

"Eren you should go to this class with me, Jean and Marco." Armin said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well it's so you can get a scholarship kinda. They teach you a lot about computers and other stuff. They have an art program and stuff too."

"Hmm..." I said.

"Pleaseeeee goooooo I'll feel like a third wheel without youuuuuuuuu." He said.

"Fine.... when does it start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow and it's at the center we used to go to, to look at places we wanted to go." he said.

"Okay. So the Office Building, what time?"

"Um... I am pretty sure it's at 8:30 P.M. Oh and there is a little catch... it's also to meet other people and you have to spend time with them on projects..."

"Great..." I said. "Well I guess I will see you there." I went home to relax and I wondered of who I would have to spend the day with while I wasn't working. I then took a shower and I dozed off in my bed.

Levi's POV

I went to the Office Building where I worked and started my paperwork. I couldn't get the face of the waiter out of my head. He was so sweet and not intimidated by me. It was weird. Tch, oh well. I don't have time for these petty thoughts.

"Mr. Ackerman, the class is here, are you going to make an appearance or no?"

"I don't have time to." I responded coldly.

Eren's POV

I arrived at the Office Building and went through some slight training of computers and I knew everything they were teaching.

"Mr. Jaeger, may I talk to you?" Mr. Jacobs asked me. I nodded and went into the hallway with him. "Since you already know everything we are teaching here, I want you to try for a job here. To work for Mr. Ackerman. His secretary is leaving in one week and he needs a new one. It requires computer skills and other stuff you already have." he said. He handed me an application. "Please, fill it out." he said. I nodded. "You are excused from this class." I nodded once more and went home. Everything I needed to know was on another piece of paper. My hours, my pay, my co workers. Pretty much everything. I filled out the application and walked to the post office. I put the application in an envelope and put it in the box and walked back home.

Levi's POV

"Mr. Ackerman, Mr. Jacobs is here to speak with you."

"Send him in." I said.

"Right away, sir." she said. Mr. Jacobs walked in and sat across from me.

"I found your new secretary. He will be here for an interview in a week." he said.

"Okay, you did go off of what he knows and not his looks right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I'll test if he has the skill." I said then dismissing him."

Eren's POV

"Eren! You don't just take jobs from strangers-"

"I haven't got the job yet Mikasa! Plus that's how it works!"

"No-"

"I have to go." Eren said and left the alley he was in and went inside his apartment.