The Office

*spice chapter*
I woke up late Monday morning and i quickly took a shower and got dressed and grabbed my bag and left. I ran through the office building bursting into Levi's office.

"Eren, ever heard of knocking?" Levi asked looking to me. He was talking to a client.

"Uh... sorry... Mr. Ackerman..." I said shyly.

"I put a to do list on your desk." he said. "Sorry Petra what were you saying?" I went to my desk ignoring their conversation. I went downstairs to go copy everything Levi needed. When I finished I went back upstairs and 'Petra' had left. "You were late." he said when I walked into the room and looked up from his paperwork.

"Sorry..." Levi motioned me to him. "I have work-" he continued to motion me over. I set the copies on my desk and went over to him.

"Make it up to me." He said and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and straddled him. We continued and I started rubbing Levi through his pants. He moaned softly and I continued. He started getting hard. i unzipped his pants and moved off Levi and went underneath the desk. I pulled his boxers and pants down enough to where I could access his length. Levi looked to me. I met his gaze as I licked up his length. He took a deep breath. I swirled my tongue around the tip before taking the tip in my mouth. I used my hand to please the rest of his length as I focused more on the tip. Levi moaned softly. "E-Eren..." I took his length out of my mouth and moved to take his balls in my mouth and started sucking on them while giving him a hand job. He moaned as I continued. I then went to take all of Levi's length in my mouth until he hit the back of my throat, and I started deep throating him. "Mm... Eren..." He moaned and laced his fingers in my hair. I continued and pulled off a little to bob my head while humming. His hands played into the action naturally almost forcing me to take all of his length. I started playing with his balls as I continued. "E-Eren... I'm going to cum soon..." He warned. I continued and moments later he came into my mouth. I took his length out of my mouth and swallowed what I could and licked up what I couldn't. Someone knocked on the door. Levi quickly put his pants and boxers fully back on and I moved out from the desk and went to sit at my desk and organize all the papers I copied for Levi.

"Come in." levi managed. The girl before came back in. I continued to organize papers.

*time skip*

"Levi." I called.

"Hm?"

"It's almost midnight... don't you want to go home?"

"Nah. You can go though." He said. I walked over to his desk.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't know... just not really wanting to go home."

"What if... I go with you?" He smirked.

"Hm... maybe then I can go home..."

"Then take me with you." I said looking to him. He stood up.

"Will do." he said and kissed me before pulling away.