Back Home

Ever since the meeting day Levi hasn't kissed me or anything after. We had made out that night and then went back to the hotel and didn't speak of anything. I had went to sleep on the floor and he had been too busy the rest of the week to really have any time to speak of what he had done. The plane ride was long. Levi had fallen asleep and I looked out the window the entire time. I woke Levi up when we landed. I looked at my phone and saw Armin couldn't give me a ride. I sighed and started walking to the cafe.

"Eren do you need a ride home?" Levi asked pulling up next to me in his car.

"It's fine I can walk-"

"For five miles? Get in the car Jaeger." He said. I nodded and got in the car with my stuff. I sat there awkwardly looking out the window. "So about that night..." He started. "How do you feel about it?"

"I-I don't know..."

"Do you feel anything for me?" He asked.

"I really like you, Levi..."

"You do?" He asked glancing at Eren.

"Yeah.." I said looking down in embarrassment.

"I like you too, Jager."

"Really?" I asked looking to him. He nodded.

"I'm willing to give us a try... If you are." he said. I nodded.

"I'm willing to give us a try too."

"Good." he said. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at six." He pulled up in front of the cafe.

"Okay." I said. "thank you for the ride." I said and got out and got my stuff. I waved at him before he drove off. I went inside and went to my room and started putting everything away.

----

Sorry, very short chapter. Opinions so far? Questions? Concerns? Requests? Write them in the comments or message me and I'll answer :33 Happy Fangrelling

- Alice