Meetings...

I got off the plane with Mr. Ackerman and followed him to a limousine. It was late at night so I had started to fall asleep. "You awake, Jaeger?" He asked

"Hmm? Yeah." I said sitting up. We arrived at the hotel and I waited for him to check in.

"We should have two beds..." he said.

"Sorry sir, our hotel is full we can't offer you another room..."

"Fine." he said and grabbed the keys. i followed him to the elevator and I stood there awkwardly. More people entered the elevator and I started having a slight panic attack since I am claustrophobic. I pressed against the wall and my breathes got heavier. "You okay?" He whispered and I shook my head. People got off on their floors I went to the other side of the elevator. "Eren?" He asked. My breaths started calming down but I shook a lot. "You okay?"

"I'm claustrophobic." I said.

"Oh..." he said.

"But I'm fine now." He nodded. We got to our room and there was only one bed.

"We have to share the bed." he said.

"I can sleep on the floor-"

"Your back is going to hurt." he said.

"I'll be fine." I said and walked over to a closet to get two extra blankets and laid down one on the floors and curled up in another one, and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and saw Levi was still asleep. I went to take a shower and got dressed in my usual clothes.

"Well we have an hour before the meeting, is there anything you want to do?"

"No..."

"Hm, okay." he said. I went to my computer to check my emails that Annie and Armin, and Mikasa sent me. I started replying to them quickly. "Anything important?" He asked.

"No not really." I said.

"Well I am going to take a shower and stuff, and then we have to start heading down there." he said. I nodded and locked my computer and put it in my laptop bag. he got in the shower and I put on my gray sweat shirt since it was cold outside. I waited for him to get out and he had regular clothes on. It was... different... "Take a picture it lasts longer, Jaeger." he said. I blushed lightly.

"Sorry... it's just That you are dressed casually..." I said.

"Oh right.... you haven't seen me in casual clothes." he said. "Your opinion?" He looked hot. "Why thank you." he said chuckling slightly. Shit! I said that out loud?! "Now tell me, Jaeger." he said walking closer to me. "Do you find me attractive?" He said moving to straddle me. I couldn't answer.

"I-I... Um..." I managed to stutter. His finger traced along my jaw and he lifted my head forcing me to look at him. He started leaning in slowly. His lips brushed against mine as his phone started ringing.

"I will expect an answer tonight, Jaeger." he said and got off me and answered. "Yes?" Pause. "We'll be there in a few then." he said and hung up. "The meeting was moved up. We have to go." he said. I nodded put my laptop in my bag and stood up.

*time skip*

The meeting lasted all day and I took notes all day for Levi. I also had to check email and stuff for him just in case something needed his attention. Finally the meeting was adjourned and I closed my laptop and my notebook and put them in my bag. Levi and I walked around town. I walked behind him awkwardly.

"You never did answer my question, Jaeger." he said looking back to him and smirking.

"What question? You ask a lot..." I said pretending I didn't know.

"Do you find me attractive?" He asked walking closer to me. I backed away from him and we had entered an alleyway. I continued to back up till I was up against a building. He pinned me against the building.

"Y-yes I do..." I answered. Levi started moving his knee over my crotch, rubbing me through my pants. "L-Levi." I said exhaling sharply, and blushing.

"Shh..." he said putting a finger to my lip and then moved to kiss me.