Date Part 2

*warning things are about to get SPICY*

Levi had broke the kiss. "We should go inside." he said smirking slightly. I nodded. He walked me to the mansion and he opened the door for me. I kissed him as I walked in and he closed the door and he grabbed my hand and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back with the same intensity. I pressed him into the door and his hands slipped underneath my pants and boxers and he squeezed my ass. I moaned slightly into the kiss and he licked my bottom lip. I didn't part my lips right away to tease him, and his continued to trace my bottom lip with his tongue. I parted my lips and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I sucked on the muscle slightly and he moaned slightly. His tongue roamed around my mouth as he unbuttoned my shirt. He started pushing me back and I walked carefully backwards. Levi opened a door and he pushed me back and I landed on a soft surface. I looked back and realize I was on a bed. I blushed slightly and before I knew it he had made it back to me and he took my shirt off. He kissed me roughly again and I returned it. His hands roamed around my bare torso. I tugged on his shirt indicating I wanted it off. He smirked into the kiss and he took his shirt off. I pulled him to me and kissed him roughly. He started rubbing me through my pants and I let out small moans. I bit his lip slightly, and drug my teeth up and looked to him seductively. I was clearly getting turned on. He continued to rub me through my pants, trying to get me hard. It didn't take much till I was hard. Levi moved to remove my pants and boxers. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Your bigger than I thought, Jaeger." He started giving me a hand job. I moaned.

"L-levi..." I moaned.

"Hm... Call me daddy." He joked. Eren blushed and levi leaned down and kissed him roughly. I started rubbing him through his pants like he did to me. "E-Eren." He moaned.

"Hm... Yes daddy?" I said seductively. Levi smirked and kissed me roughly and moved his hand faster. I moaned into the kiss. I felt Levi starting to get hard. I unzipped his pants and pulled them off him. He kissed he rougher and straddled me. I returned his kiss roughly. before long he moved to kiss my neck. I tilted my neck to give him more room.

Levi's POV

I kissed along Eren's neck looking for his 'sweet spot' when I found his he moaned and I started leaving a dark mark on his neck. "it appears I left a mark on your neck, Eren." I moved to whisper in his ear. "That means you are mine." He pressed himself to me. I smirked and kissed down his body and started leaving more dark marks on his torso. I placed three fingers on his bottom lip and looked up to him. "Suck." I commanded. Eren obliged and took my fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my fingers individually, and coated them in saliva. I continued making marks down his torso till I got to his length. I licked up the side of his length and he moaned onto me fingers. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his member before taking all of his length into my mouth, slowly. Eren moaned louder and he had finished with my fingers. I stuck a finger inside of him and started stretching him. He continued moaning as I started deep throating him as well. I added my second finger when he was ready and he arched his back up slightly.

"D-daddy..." He moaned. I continued and added my third finger, and continued deep throating him. Once I finished stretching him I took his length out of my mouth and removed my fingers and removed my boxers. I flipped him over so he was on his hands and knees and pushed inside of him. he moaned loudly.

"May I continue?" I whispered huskily. He nodded and I started thrusting in and out of him slowly. He moaned. "Damn you are tight, Eren." I moaned.

"I have never... Done this before..." he said.

"Then I'll make sure you enjoy it." I whispered in his ear, then licking up the shell of his ear and tugging on the love with my teeth. I started gaining speed with my thrusts, also getting deeper inside of him. He clutched the sheets with a tight grasp. I continued getting faster, and started thrusting harshly, and moved him to try and find his g-spot. He let out small moans and I continued to try and find his g-spot.

"F-fuck! R-right there, D-daddy!" He shouted. I smirked and started fucking Eren as hard as I could. He moaned loudly and shouted different things. I started kissing down his back and left love bites and hickeys wherever I pleased. Eren tightened around me.

"Eren...." I moaned. Eren continued and I moaned even more as I thrusted. I continued fucking him as hard as I could hitting his g-spot over and over. I reached down to start giving him a hand job in rhythm with my thrusts. He moaned even louder. After awhile I felt my abdomen tighten up.

"D-daddy... I'm going to cum soon..."

"So am i." I whispered huskily in his ear. Soon after Eren came hard, tightening up as much as he could around me, and I came hard into Eren. Eren moaned as I came into him. Eventually, I pulled out of Eren and collapsed next to him, trying to catch my breath. He cuddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him protectively.

"That... was amazing..." Eren said catching his breath as well.

"I'm glad I could please you." I said. Eren kissed me softly. I kissed him back softly. He kissed me slightly rougher and I kissed back with the same intensity. I flipped us so I was on top of him, kissing him even rougher. He held onto my ass and moved me so I was grinding on him. I broke the kiss. "Round Two?"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So for those who are weird ereri fans and don't like to read lemons... note my words Weird. But oh well, I will put a non sexual review in the next chapter... but for those of you who live to read ereri smut... YOU ARE AWESOME BECAUSE I DO TOO! XD sorry just had to. thanks for reading!

Opinions? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Comment on the story, or message me!

Happy Fangrelling

- Alice