Life Changes when Dates are Cancelled

"We should go out tonight." Levi said.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"We could have a picnic by the lake." he said.

"Mkay. I'll meet you there tonight then." I said cuddling to his bare body.

"Babe I have to go to work."

"But... but..."

"Eren." I sighed and got off him but stayed in bed. He moved to get dressed. I cuddled to the sheets.

"You look better with out your clothes..."

"Mm.... I'm sure work would appreciate my dick being out while a client is there."

"Petra would." He rolled his eyes. He finished getting dressed and he kissed me softly.

"I'll see you tonight, babe." he said and then left. I sighed.

*later that night*

Levi's POV

"Petra I really have to get going, I have plans. We can have another meeting-" Petra walked her fingers up my chest and her other hand went to my member, rubbing me through my pants. I didn't know what to do.

"We can have all the meeting you want, Daddy... anywhere... anytime...." she said and kissed me roughly and moved to straddle me.

"Get off me-" she unbuttoned my pants and then pulled them down. "Petra" I tried pushing her away but she held a grip on me. She took her underwear off and then moved to insert myself inside her.

"Mm..." she moaned. "You're bigger than I thought..." she started lifting herself up and down.

"Petra stop-" I started thrashing trying to get her off me. she moved herself up and down on my length.

"Feels better than some ass hole doesn't it?" She said. she covered my mouth from making any noise.

Eren's POV

Where is he? I walked back to the city and to the office building. I heard moaning from his office. I burst through the doors and saw the horrific sight of Petra having sex with Levi. Levi's eyes went to me and he looked panicked and Petra followed his gaze to me and she smirked. "I hate that this is the way you found out, Eren..." I walked out slamming the door behind me. I pushed papers off desks and knocked desks over as I went and was carried out by security.

"EREN!" Levi called after me as i started home crying. I didn't responded. Tears came angrily out of my eyes. I started running but Levi was too fast. He pushed me against a building.

"Get away from me you cheater! I hate you! I never want to see you again!" I yelled in his face and ran even faster to the cafe and into my room.

*time skip*

Days passed as I sat in my room, not eating, nor sleeping. All that replayed through my head was the images of Levi cheating. I cried for days on end, my phone never stopped buzzing or ringing till midnight and started back up at six a.m. Levi was responsible for those too. I just laid there for days on end, rotting away.

"Eren!" Mikasa called and came into my apartment. "Eren.... whats wrong?"

"N-nothing get out."

"No something's wrong..." she said.

"He cheated..." I managed before starting to ball.

"Eren... why don't you go take a shower then we can talk about this okay?" I nodded slightly and got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. The images playing in my head still. I took a long shower and then came back out to my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I sat down on my bed.

Mikasa talked to me about everything but it didn't seem to help. She told me to take a sleeping pill so I could go to sleep finally and then she left. I took the bottle of pills and opened it. I took one. Then another. Then another. then another. then another. then another. then another. then another. then another. Till the bottle was empty. I laid in bed as I started to black out.

--------
Here's my cue to go to a corner and curl up in a corner and die...

That made me sorta depressed to write.... cuz ereri.... is best otp.... 😢

Anyway this chapter was inspired by ((or the idea was by)) @KoriKuroshiro3579

So thank you so much for the idea! But now I'm depressed.

Comment down below if you have questions, obviously comments, concerns, or ideas!

Don't hate me.... I'll get them. Back together... maybe... I dunno...

Happy Fangrelling,

Alice