Mikasa and Armin Meet Levi

I spent the entire day naked in Levi's bed. Of course he was too... We talked about random things while cuddling, we would make out every now and then. Levi took me home around ten o'clock. I insisted he should stay so we went up to my room. Once we got in there he hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. I tilted my neck not able to not do so. levi turned me around and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back with the same intensity and he took of my shirt and jeans. He pressed me into the bed and I moved to center on it more. He took his pants and shirt off to save the hassle and then he crawled over top of me. I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back the same way. He moved to straddle me, rocking his hips on my member. I moaned and we continued to kiss.

"Do you have anything to muffle your sounds to no one but me hears you?" I nodded slightly and I got up and grabbed a belt for my hands and then a hanker chief to use as a gag. I laid on the bed as he tied my arms together and then the gag to muffle my noises. "Do happen to have lube?" I shook his head. "oh that's right... I took your virginity." I nodded and he removed my boxers, revealing my erection. levi smirked and kissed down my body and licked up the back of my member. i moaned softly but it was muffled. Levi continued and his tongue swirled around the tip making me moan again. his tongue went through the crease and I continued to moan. levi looked to me. "Keep your arms up, or I'll punish you. Unless you want me to do something I'm not already doing." he said. I nodded slightly and he took my entire length in his mouth and started deep throating me. I moaned loudly but the gag muffled it. Someone knocked on the door and Levi continued not caring.

"Must of been tired." Mikasa commented and left. Levi continued and then eventually stopped to suck on his fingers.

*time skip*

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Jean yelled at Eren in the morning.

"Mm... Jean go away-"

"Dude what the fuck?" Levi asked sitting up.

"Oh my god..." he said and walked out.

"I think I prefer your place..." I said. Levi cuddled into me.

"I think I do too-" the door opened to find Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa glared at Levi. Levi protectively held me to him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mikasa asked Levi.

"I'm Levi, Eren's boyfriend." I blushed.

"Since when are you gay?" She asked me glaring at Levi still.

"Since I knew I was gay..."

"Not funny Eren."

"Can you just leave?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"I believe he told you to leave." levi said.

"You better be gone with in the next hour." she spoke coldly to Levi and left with Armin.

"Well she is nice." Levi said and moved to kiss me. I laughed slightly before kissing him back. He moved to be on top of me, kissing me roughly.

----------------------------------------------

Okay I don't know bout yall, but the Ereri Fanfic 'organic cigarettes' is really fucking good and you should check it out. ((excuse my French))

One thing I really liked about it, it made me feel smart because I know a little bit of french, and I knew basically everything Levi said in French.

But anyways, it has an awesome storyline, and the ending, I hope it's not actually the ending, but it is Kawaii Desu!!!! So Yall should check it out!

Question: Once I finish this fanfic (may be awhile, I don't exactly know what I'm doing... Shhhh) what should I do? Write another ERERI ((<- it does that on its own so...)) fanfic or write one for one of the ships below:

List o'ships :33
---------------------------------
Cielois
RinXHaru
SoulXMaka
TsubakiXBlackstar
Death the KidXLiz
LXLight
UsagiXMisaki
TamakiXHaruhi
LeviXEren (hew hew hew)
MarcoXHorseface (*cough* what I meant Jean what...)
KanekiXTouka
KanekiXHide
NatsuXLucy
GrayXJuvia
GermanyXItaly
SpainXRomano