Chapter 66: Regret

Zacznij od początku

"Marc, please don't say that! I have changed!" I cried.

"Don't make me laugh! I wished I had never gotten drunk and fûcked you, I wished I had never gotten you pregnant!" he said with a disgusted voice.

"Marc, don't say that!" I begged with a weak voice as I continued sobbing.

"You destroyed everything! You took away the girl I loved, you took away my happiness. I'll make sure to take away my child from you once he is born. He will never know his filthy mother, I'll make sure of that!" he hissed.

"I'm sorry, Marc please hear me out," I begged.

"Puta, you'll hear from my lawyers!" he hissed and ended the call before I got the chance to reply.

[ Marc's POV ]

I threw my phone on the couch in anger and hit the coffee table in front of me with my leg.

"What is going on here?" I heard Eric yell as he came down the stairs.

"Nothing," I said.

"Who did you yell at just a minute ago?" he frowned.

"Thais," I sighed.

Eric came and sat next to me with a concerned look.

"Spit it out bro, you know you can't keep things from your twin," he said.

I sighed again because I couldn't keep anything from Eric indeed.

"I called her to talk, but I lost my temper," I confessed.

The guilt slowly started to wash over me as I realized the horrible things I had said to Thais.

"What did you say?" Eric asked.

"I scolded her and basically said that I would take the baby from her once it's born," I sighed.

Eric stared at me.

"I know okay, I lost it!" I groaned.

"Marc, I get that you are mad at her for the things she has done to you, Olive, and Melissa but that was harsh bro," he said.

I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

"I screwed up," I said.

"Call her and apologize," he said.

"I'm scared that I'll scream at her again," I confessed.

"Do you want me to call her then?" he asked.

"No, I'll call her a bit later," I sighed.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a frown.

"I need some time to think and calm down," I said.

He nodded and patted me on the shoulder.

[ Neymar's POV ]

I was sitting on my couch, having a Red Bull when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and saw a name I hadn't expected at all.

"Hello?" I said.

"Neymar," she said and I could clearly hear that she was crying.

I was kind of confused and didn't know how to respond.

"A-are you t-there?" she stuttered.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm sorry for everything that I have done. I went behind your back and destroyed not only our friendship but also your relationship with her. I'm sorry Neymar. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I want you to know that I realize my horrible mistakes. I would make it all undone, but I can't. So please accept my apologies and I hope you'll be able to forgive me one day," she said while sobbing in between.