Chapter 29: Andalusia

I wasn't a morning person at all so waking up at 5 am was torture for me. I had luckily packed everything last night so I got ready quickly. Marc was perfectly on time to pick me up.

"Morning my naughty girl," he said, pecking my lips.

"Morning babe" I grinned.

"Eric is joining us too by the way" Marc informed.

"That's awesome! I'm one lucky girl to be accompanied by the handsome twins" I smirked.

Marc chuckled and we got into his car. I was slowly getting nervous. I was scared that everything would change once I tell Marc the truth.

We joined the team at the airport soon. I saw Neymar wearing his huge Beats headphones and playing with his two phones. We soon boarded our planes and I was seated next to Sergi.

"Olive right?" he smiled.

"Yes, Sergi right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's me," he winked.

"Are you playing today?" I asked, referring to the match.

"Yes I am and I'm excited," he said.

"It'll be my first Barca match and the first match I'm going to photograph," I said.

"Oh wow, double exciting then," he chuckled.

Sergi and I chatted some more about today's lineup and stuff. He was very easygoing and a fun guy to talk to.4

"I'm going to take a little nap" he eventually said.

"Alright, sleep tight," I said.

I grabbed my phone and accidentally opened instagram. I saw that I had gained a lot of followers. I remembered the day Neymar made this account for me and smiled, looking at my first picture of us together. It had over 10k likes by now, which was crazy! I looked for Neymar on the plane and finally found him sitting next to Eric. He seemed to be asleep with his headphones on. I had to tell him that I was going to tell Marc the truth so I decided to text him.

"Hey Neymar, it's me, Olivia. I need to talk with you. Can we talk after the match please?" my text said.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and decided to get some sleep too. A warm kiss on my cheek woke me up sometime later.

"Wake up baby," Marc said.

I squinted my eyes and groaned.

"We are in Andalusia!" he grinned.

We got off the plane and waited at the baggage claim for our bags. Eric joined us a few minutes later.

"Hey, Eric. It's nice that you are joining us too," I said.

"I decided to come and support my twin here," he grinned and patted Marc's shoulder.

"He loves Andalusia, that's why he is joining us," Marc laughed.

"That too," Eric grinned.

We suddenly heard a female voice squealing. "Neymar!"

The three of us turned round and saw Thais jumping into Neymar's arms. They started kissing passionately, almost eating each other's lips.

"What's Thais doing here?" I asked.

"Ney's girl?" Eric asked.

"Yeah," Marc said.

"She is hot," Eric said.

"She is a bit odd," Marc added.

"Our luggage is here," Eric said.