Chapter 55: Olive

"I need to talk to you too, but what happened?" she asked again with a worried look.

"I'm alright, but can we please talk somewhere?" I asked.

"Uh...sure, we can talk in the photography room if you want, because Alberto went home already" she suggested.

I nodded and follow her to the room. She had a worried look on her face and kept looking at my arm. I closed the door behind me and gestured for her to sit down. I pulled a chair in front of her and took her hands into mine.

"Neymar what's wrong? You are scaring me now"

"Good or bad news first?"

She looked puzzled and seemed to think about it for a minute.

"Good news," she said, but her voice gave away that she was unsure about her decision.

"I'm not injured," I said and removed the bandage on my arm.

She stared at me and then at my arm as I revealed what was underneath the bandage. Her jaw dropped once the bandage was fully off.

"A-are you c-crazy?" she stuttered.

She grabbed my hand and looked at my new tattoo. It was a middle-sized tattoo of a Dirty Martini with an olive in it. The O-shaped olive was also used to spell her nickname 'Olive'.

"Crazy about you"

"Ney...this is, oh my god!"

"You can touch it"

She traced her finger over the tattoo carefully and stared at it in disbelief.

"Neymar you are insane, why did you do this?"

"I hinted to you about the idea yesterday" I chuckled.

"I thought you were joking!"

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it, but..." she sighed.

I wanted to ask her what, but her lips were on mine before I could say anything. I smiled and kissed her back.

"I love you baby Olive, so much," I said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

She smiled and said, "And I love you, my crazy boy!"

I stroked her cheek and rubbed circles on it, while she adored my new tattoo. It made me happy to see that she liked it.

"So this is why you couldn't have lunch with me huh?" she smirked.

I nodded and smirked back at her.

"My naughty boy" she chuckled and intertwined her fingers with mine.

She looked deeply into my eyes. Her pupils were dilated and her honey-colored eyes looked gorgeous.

"What?" she asked with a smile.

"Just adoring my beautiful girl," I said with a bright smile.

She got up from her chair and straddled me. She kissed my chin and traced her lips along my jawline and down my neck.

"Baby" I breathed whilst my heart rate skyrocketed within seconds.

"Mmm," she murmured against my sweet spot.

The hairs on the back of my neck tingled. She kissed my sweet spot gently. I ran my fingers through her soft hair. She moved her face back to mine and bit her lower lip. She had that look in her eyes that made me want to rip her clothes off her body and make love to her right here and now.

"Olive, don't drive me crazy" I whispered.

"I don't know what you are doing to me, but I feel like I'm turning into a pervert" she chuckled.