Chapter 52: Protection

"Get a room lovebirds!" Dani yelled, suddenly.

We both let go of each other in shock and stared at him for a second. He burst out laughing when he saw our faces.

"Way to kill the vibe bro" Neymar groaned.

Dani smirked and gave me a wink. I shifted my gaze to the floor in embarrassment.

 "Awww look at her, she is shy!" Dani grinned.

"Don't tease my baby" Neymar said and put his arm around my shoulders.

Dani laughed and asked, "Do you guys want anything? I was just heading to the bar"

"Get us two Dirty Martinis," Neymar said.

I looked at him and he smirked.

"At your service" Dani saluted and headed towards the bar with a grin.

"You ordered that drink on purpose"

"Of course, that drink reminds me of our first time," Neymar said with a naughty look on his face.

"That was indeed a night to never forget," I said as my cheeks flushed pink.

"That night gave me many wet dreams" Neymar smirked.

I remembered the wet dream I had of Neymar right at that moment and bit my lip.

"What's on my baby's mind?" Neymar asked curiously.

"A dream"

"THE dream?"

"Mmm," I murmured.

"I need the details so badly" Neymar smirked with a lustful gaze.

"I might tell you," I said with a wink.

"That good?"

"It was a wet dream" I whispered into his ear.

"I NEED to know MORE" he whispered and pulled me closer.

"For now all I'll tell you is that I woke up wet and I had to take a shower to cool down"

He looked hungrily into my eyes and bit his plump bottom lip in a hot way.

"You are so bad, teasing me like that" he growled.

"You are the tease here, biting the lips which belong to me" I chuckled.

"Oh do they belong to you now?" he teased.

"You belong to me"

"You are adorable and sexy," Neymar said and kissed me fully on the lips.

"Wow, still ongoing huh?" Dani asked, appearing next to us with 3 drinks in his hands.

"Blame her, she is seducing me by just existing" Neymar smirked.

I nudged him and shot him a glare. Dani and Neymar burst out laughing immediately. I shot them both a glare and crossed my arms.

"Bro she is mad, I'm gone! Here, take these" he grinned and shoved the 2 Dirty Martinis into Neymar's hands.

"Thanks, man," Neymar said.

Dani smiled and left our presence. Neymar handed me my glass.

"You two are the worst combination" I chuckled and took a sip of my cocktail.

"Dani topic aside, I swear if one more person interrupts us again, I will flip out!" Neymar hissed.

His frustration was amusing and made me smile.

"Not funny!"

"You are so cute," I said and pinched his cheek.

He rolled his eyes and took a few sips of his cocktail.