Chapter 15: Reunion

He yanked my panties off eagerly, making me giggle.

"Are you making fun of me?" he frowned, playfully.

I shook my head with a smirk

"Just wait" he smirked and pulled off his briefs, making me stare.

Nick was never blessed with such a size. Marc winked at me, slid on protection, and got on top of me again. He kissed my lips softly at first, but then he turned the kiss into a passionate kiss which included a lot of tongue and saliva swapping. His fingers touched my private lady parts, making sure I was wet enough. I was so ready, more than ready!

"You ready?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I moaned.

He entered me gently, waiting until I adjusted to his size, and then he pushed further in.

"Oh fuck Marc" I moaned, biting my lip.

He pushed in once more until he was fully inside me. He sucked on my lips while going in and out of me. I held onto his back firmly as our bodies moved in sync. I kissed his perfect jawline and moved my lips to his neck, sucking on it. He wrapped my legs around his waist, to be able to reach in better. He grabbed my face and kissed me, smothering both our moans. I was about to reach my climax and bit his lip, because of the extreme feelings my body was going through. His thrusts became a little slower because he was reaching his climax too.

"Oh god Marc" I moaned, arching my back as I hit my climax.

"Olive...baby" he moaned, climaxing a minute later.

He pulled out gently and rolled over next to me. We both lay there panting, looking at the ceiling. He took my hand and kissed it, then he intertwined his fingers with mine. He put his head on my chest and kissed it softly, whilst wrapping his left hand around me. I ran my fingers through his hair and played with it. His breathing slowed down and a little later he fell asleep. I watched him sleep and kissed the top of his head. It felt like a dream that I had just made love to Marc, the one I had desired for so long. I fell asleep, feeling like the happiest woman alive.

Marc woke me up with kisses all over my face, making me smile with my eyes closed.

"Wake up beautiful" he cooed into my ear.

"Only for you handsome" I giggled, squinting my eyes.

He kissed my lips softly and got up from the bed, exposing that delicious body of his. I pinched his ass because I couldn't resist that booty!

"Hey, naughty girl" he smirked, pulling me up from the bed.

He hugged me tight against his naked body. I pressed a kiss on his chest, while he kissed my hair.

"Let's get you home, it's getting late and I don't want your parents to get the wrong impression of me" he grinned.

"Only if they knew what hides behind that innocent face of yours" I teased.

"Are you talking about yourself Miss Lust?" he chuckled.

"I only lust after you," I smirked, making him laugh.

We got dressed and he dropped me home. I didn't want to leave him, but since I lived at home I still respected the house rules that I should return home at night. I was allowed to have a sleepover and all, but I felt embarrassed to ask my parents to sleepover at Marc's because my mother would bring up the 'use protection honey, you don't want to get pregnant do you?' talk, like she had when I had a sleepover at Nick's before. Then there was Adrian! He would tease me for the rest of my life about it. Marc was understanding about it, however. He didn't push me to sleep over at his place, he just understood it when I explained it to him. Yes, Marc was the perfect boyfriend and I considered myself a very lucky girl.