Chapter 46: It's O-N

The warm water ran down my naked body. I sensually touched my breasts, biting my bottom lip. My breathing got heavier as my fingers moved over my sensitive nipples. Neymar was the only thought running through my mind as my heart started to beat faster. I ran my hands down my tummy slowly.

What the hell was I doing?!

I quickly changed the water setting from warm to cold. I shivered immediately feeling the ice cold on my skin. It cooled down my desires and I sighed in relief. What was Neymar doing to me? I shook my head in disbelief and covered my face feeling so embarrassed. I let the cool water run down my body for a couple of more minutes and finally turned down the shower. I grabbed a new towel and wrapped it around my body. I grabbed another small one, dried my hair with it, and then wrapped my hair in it. I walked out of the bathroom and opened my closet. I inspected all my dresses, trying to find something suitable for my first date. I picked a lovely navy blue dress with lace shoulder straps. I rummaged through my underwear drawer and found a sexy navy blue lingerie set. The dress and the lingerie set fitted perfectly together. I dried my body properly, moisturized my skin with my favorite vanilla-scented body lotion, and slid it into my undergarments. I removed the towel from my hair and put the dress on. I went back to the bathroom to get my blow dryer. I dried my hair and styled it so it looked shiny and voluminous. Then I quickly plugged in my curling wand, because I felt like doing some extra with my hair tonight. I wanted to look good and feel good. I curled the ends of my hair and combed through using my fingers to give the curls more of a natural look. I made sure it all stayed in place by using some hairspray. After that, I decided to do my make-up. I used golden eye shadow and applied a matte brown eye shadow into my crease. I blended everything to create a smooth and sexy look. I finished my eye look with a little bit of mascara. I used some concealer under my eyes and set it with a compact powder. I applied a tiny bit of blush, giving my cheeks a natural flush of pink. After that, I applied berry lipstick.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 7.30 pm. I choose some jewelry to complete my outfit. When the doorbell finally rang at 8 pm, I quickly grabbed my clutch and slid into my heels. I hated heels, but a lady has to suffer sometimes to look beautiful. Oh, snap, perfume! I grabbed my favorite flowery Noa perfume and sprayed it on my neck and wrists.

"Honey, Neymar is here for you!" I heard my mother yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I pulled a black blazer out of my closet.

I walked downstairs with a pounding heart and saw Neymar standing there talking with my mother, looking hot. They both looked at me from head to toe. I felt shy as I walked toward them.

"Hi," I said to Neymar.

"Y-you look s-stunning," he stuttered.

"Thank you, you look very handsome yourself," I smiled.

"Honey, you didn't tell me you are going out on a date, a date with Neymar!" my mother exclaimed.

I didn't know what to reply to her.

"I asked her out Mrs. Mendez, she probably didn't have time to tell you since it happened very fast. I'm really sorry," Neymar said and smiled his charming smile.

"Oh, it's okay dear. You don't have to apologize. You make her happy, I can see that in her eyes and she never dressed up like this either," my mother said with a wink.

"MOM!" I groaned.

Neymar chuckled and gave me a little wink.

"Mrs. Mendez, I have a very special date planned so I will bring her back home late most probably. Is that a problem?"

"No dear, have fun. I trust you" she said.

"Thank you," Neymar said and hugged her.

That charmer!