Chapter 27: Another night to remember

I truly didn't know what to say to him or how to comfort him. I secretly wished he wouldn't have confessed his feelings to me, because now I felt like I had to watch my behavior around him. The last thing I wanted to do, was to hurt him. I loved Marc and we were in a relationship. The feelings I have for Neymar may be a little strange, but it was probably because of those 2 encounters in the past when I was drunk. My subconscious knew what had happened and created that bad dream I had of him and me. It made sense to me now.

"Please leave Olive" Neymar suddenly pleaded, awakening me from my deep thoughts.

He released me from the hug.

"Huh?" I said, slightly confused.

"I don't want to do something and upset you" he sighed and held onto the steering wheel tightly.

"Good night, will you be alright?" I asked.

I was really worried about him and I hoped he would get home safely.

"Yes, yes and good night," he said, quickly.

"Will you let me know when you get home? I'm worried" I confessed.

He looked at me like he was surprised, but then he nodded with a faint smile.

"Bye Neymar," I said, getting out of the car.

"Bye Olive," he said and drove off immediately.

I sighed and walked home, feeling really weird. I fell on my bed when I got into my room. I looked at the ceiling, thinking about Neymar when my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Marc.

"Hey babe, what are you doing? I miss you! I'm having a drink with my brother Eric and I told him about you. He can't wait to meet you!" his message said.

"Hi baby, I'm just on my bed. I miss you too! I would love to meet your brother. Tell him I said hi and enjoy the drinks guys!" I texted back with a smile.

I was looking forward to meeting his twin brother. I have never met him before, but I have seen his pictures and Marc had told me a lot about him. I took a quick shower and changed into my night dress. I played with my phone when I suddenly got a text message from Neymar.

"I'm sitting here alone in my bedroom, surrounded by darkness and the only thought on my mind is you. How will I fall asleep now, please tell me?" his message said.

I held my breath after reading it. I sat there for a while, not knowing what to reply. My phone buzzed again after half an hour.

"I want to wrap my arms around you tightly...I crave to fall asleep in your arms, Olive" the next message said.

I suddenly heard something hit my window. What the hell was that? I listened for a few seconds and heard the rain hitting my window pane. I heard something hit my window again and that was definitely not a raindrop. I opened my window and saw that it was raining really hard. I looked out of the window and saw a dark figure standing outside. I couldn't see the person's face, however. I stuck my head out to have a closer look and recognized the familiar snapback.

I took my phone and texted him, "What the hell are you doing outside?"

I got a text back after a few seconds.

"Let me in," it said.

Has he gone insane? My parents and Adrian were home!

"Are you crazy? My family is home" I replied.

"Then come out" he texted.

I face-palmed myself and sneaked out of my room. I looked in the corridor and listened if I heard anyone talk, but I didn't hear anything. It was around 10 pm, so my parents were probably asleep. I tiptoed downstairs, just to make sure, and opened the front door.