Chapter 26: Hidden feelings

I was thinking about convincing excuses to leave his house.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" he asked, sitting next to me and facing me.

"Errr...just the internship" I lied.

"Oh, how was it today?" he asked.

"It was good! I love my internship a lot. Alberto is such a kind person and he is very patient with me" I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that and I'm happy that you'll be joining us in Andalusia in 3 days," he said.

"I'm very excited about it, but also nervous. It'll be the first real game to put my skills and what I have learned to use. I'm scared of disappointing Alberto" I confessed.

"Olive, believe in yourself. I have seen your pictures and you are very talented, so I'm convinced that you'll be just fine" he encouraged and rubbed my shoulder.

"Thanks, Neymar," I said, feeling a little more confident.

"Anytime," he said.

The doorbell rang a second later and Neymar went to open it. It was our sushi boat and I helped Neymar carry it to the dining table. He paid the delivery guy and closed the door.

"This looks mouthwatering!" I gasped.

"And it tastes even better" Neymar grinned and got us plates, soy sauce dishes, and chopsticks.

"Okay, let's eat!" Neymar yelled and picked up a sashimi roll, dipped it in the soy sauce mixed with wasabi, and shoved it in his mouth greedily.

"O sushi é bom" he moaned, with a full mouth.

I chuckled and shoved a futomaki roll inside my mouth. My mouth was really full. The futomaki made my taste buds explode because of the perfect flavor combination.

"El sushi es realmente bueno" I moaned.

Neymar smirked and seemed pleased to hear that.

"Here, try this," he said, holding a sushi with his chopsticks.

I let him feed me, while he awaited my reaction.

"And?" he asked, curiously.

I gave him a thumbs-up because I was unable to speak. I think I was going to get an orgasm just by eating this, that's how delicious it was! Neymar chuckled, seeing how much I was loving the sushi. We devoured all the sushi rolls and held our tummies.

"So full, but that was heaven on a plate" I sighed.

"So no room for dessert?" Neymar pouted.

"Depends on what the dessert is" I giggled.

"Ichigo daifuku" he said, in a very funny accent.

"I have no clue what that is" I frowned.

Neymar smirked and unpacked a small box that was in the delivery bag.

"It's mochi, but with strawberry and sweet filling" he explained, like he was some food expert, making me chuckle.

"Mochi is rice cake right?" I asked.

He nodded, took one of them out of the box, and sat next to me.

"Here," he said, holding it in front of my mouth.

I took a bite and chewed on it slowly. Neymar shoved the other half into his mouth.

"It's good," I said, feeling surprised by how good it tasted.

Neymar grinned, took another one, and bit off half of it. He fed me the other piece.

"That's the last one or else I'm going to explode" I sighed.