Chapter 9: One night

“Neymar please” I begged, out of breath because I was laughing that hard.

“Did I hear a please?” he frowned.

"Yes, please stop” I pleaded.

“That t-shirt really suits you” he winked.

“I’ll kill you!” I yelled.

“You just earned yourself some more tickling” he smirked.

“No!” I yelled while he tickled me some more.

“Please, please” I begged while laughing out loud.

“I can’t anymore” I yelled.

“You said you’ll kill me” he frowned.

“I won’t, I promise,” I said, catching my breath.

“I don’t trust you,” he said.

“Neymar” I whined.

“Okay, I’ll release you,” he said, grinning.

He got off me and I finally got up. I took a deep breath, slapped his ass hard, and ran out of the bedroom.

“Olive! You are dead, you hear me?” I heard him yell from the bedroom.

I was already downstairs and hid in the kitchen, next to the fridge. I heard him running down the stairs. I made sure no make no noise whatsoever and bit my lip. I heard noises in the living room.

“Olive I know you are here somewhere!” he yelled.

I held my mouth firmly with my hands so that I wouldn’t laugh out loud. He entered the kitchen, making me hold my breath. He stood near the fridge and looked around. After that he took a few steps away from the fridge, making me feel relieved that he was leaving the kitchen. He suddenly pulled me out of my hiding place, making me scream.

“Gotcha!” he grinned, holding me firmly.

“Neymar, no,” I said, knowing he was up to no good judging by the look in his eyes.

He held me with one hand and opened the freezer compartment with his other hand. He grabbed a handful of ice cubes, making me gasp. He dumped half of it inside my t-shirt.

“HOLY SHIT!” I squealed, jumping around like a crazy person.

While I was suffering he shoved the rest of the ice cubes inside my jeans.

“NEYMAR!” I screamed.

I shivered and got goosebumps all over my body. He was laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes. I shook my t-shirt and bra to get all the ice cubes out. I yanked my jeans off because there were ice cubes stuck inside. Neymar stared and realizing what he was looking at, made my face turn red in an instant. I grabbed my jeans off the floor and covered myself with them. Neymar stood there frozen and I stood there awkwardly looking down.

“Sorry” he mumbled after a few seconds.

“Can you help me?” I asked.

“Uh…sure,” he said, confused.

I stepped towards him and waved him to come near, which he did. I pulled his jeans and threw a few ice cubes, which I had hidden in my hand, inside his jeans and ran off.

“F*CK!” I heard him yell.

I was about to run up the stairs when he jumped me like a lion. He pinned me down on the stairs.

“You…are…dead,” he said, emphasizing each word.

I couldn’t read his face, but he looked dangerous somehow. My heart pounded like crazy. He sat on top of me, breathing heavily. I was just in my underwear and his t-shirt with my bra underneath. The t-shirt showed wet spots now, because of the ice cubes. My bra was already a bit wet, because of the spilled Red Bull but now it was wetter. My nipples were hard and I blushed because it was probably showing through the t-shirt.