Chapter 47: The City of Love

Neymar's face lit up immediately and he took something out of his jeans pocket.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A blindfold," he chuckled.

"For what?" I gasped.

"I'm going to put it on you, just trust me okay?" he said and came behind me.

I nodded and let him blindfold me with a pounding heart. He hugged me from behind and moved my hair to the side. I felt his plump lips connect with the skin on the back of my neck. A shiver ran down my spine as his lips kissed my neck and then slowly moved to my sweet spot.

"Oh, Ney," I whispered as he started to suck my weak spot slowly.

"You like that baby?" he whispered while keeping his lips on my skin.

"Mhm," I moaned quietly.

His kisses felt so much more intense with the blindfolds on and I enjoyed it a lot. He bit my neck softly and sucked on that spot for a few seconds. I bit my lip because I was highly pleased with what he was doing and I craved more. Neymar pressed one last kiss on my neck and suddenly picked me up, making me gasp.

"What are you doing?" I squealed.

"Carrying you," he chuckled.

I felt a slightly cold air hit my skin as he carried me out of the plane. He placed me inside a car I believe and held me close to him.

"We'll be there soon baby" he cooed.

He held my hand and kissed it a few times to make me feel comfortable and safe. The car stopped a couple of minutes later. Neymar helped me get out of the car and told me where to stand. I felt him come behind me and then my blindfold finally came off. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings, but I had to blink a few times to get a clear vision.

"Oh my god! Neymar!" I gasped.

I held my heart with both my hands in total shock. Neymar hugged me tightly from behind and I saw him smile brightly.

"I've always wanted to bring the love of my life here," he whispered into my ear, making my heart beat faster and faster.

I just stared at the view in front of me and wasn't able to speak for a few seconds.

"This is so beautiful," I finally managed to whisper.

"Not more beautiful than you baby Olive," he cooed.

He turned me around and looked deeply into my eyes. I cupped his face and connected my lips with his. We kissed for a very long time and I think I heard a few camera clicks, but I wasn't sure nor really cared about it right at this moment. Our kiss wasn't passionate, it was soft and gentle and made my heart float on cloud nine. My hands were around his neck and his hands were around my waist. He held me close to his body as we kissed for a few more minutes. When our lips finally parted, I craved to taste him again.

"This is more perfect than I had imagined," he whispered and pressed a warm kiss on my temple.

"I'm still expecting to wake up any minute," I sighed and stared at the glorious Eiffel Tower in front of us.

"That's where we are having dinner," he said, pointing to the very top of the tower.

"What?!" I gasped.

He smirked and offered me his hand. I took it in total shock.

"I swear Neymar, I think I'll die of a heart attack anytime soon!"

"I won't let that happen to my baby," he chuckled.

He led me to the Eiffel Tower elevator, where a man welcomed us like he had been expecting us. Neymar nodded and shoved some money into his hands. He thanked us and wished us a wonderful night.