Chapter 33: Kids these days

She stopped at the bar.

"2 dirty Martini's please" she ordered.

The bartender nodded and began making our drinks.

"Do you really want to drink more?" I frowned.

"I'm thirsty," she said, licking her lips.

This girl was seriously trying to provoke me. I clenched my fists to control myself and sat down on a bar stool. She took the stool next to me. The bartender served us our drinks and I paid for them.

"Well, thank you, kind sir," she said, trying to imitate a British accent.

"Crazy girl" I chuckled.

The dirty Martini's had one olive in each glass.

"I'm the olive in your cocktail, so drink slowly" she winked.

She took a sip of hers and her facial expression told me that it was good. She grabbed the olive out of her cocktail and slowly moved it toward her mouth. It felt like she doing it to torture me. I held her hand back, which earned me a surprised look from her. I took the olive into my mouth and accidentally the two fingers she held the olive with too. I sucked them clean and let her hand go.

"I'm having your olive then" she smirked.

I took the olive out of my cocktail.

"Come closer," I said.

She moved closer, a little too close. I put the olive into my mouth, grabbed the back of her neck, and covered her lips with mine without thinking. I gave her the olive mouth-to-mouth. The taste of her lips was sweeter than honey. I removed my lips from hers and immediately regretted it. My mind craved to feel her honey lips once again. She chewed on her olive slowly while she kept her gaze on me. That look in her eyes drove me crazy. I could blame the alcohol, but even if I wasn't tipsy, I would feel the exact same way. I cupped her face and looked into her gorgeous hazel eyes. She wrapped her arms around me, confirming that she liked this. I moved my head closer to hers until I felt her hot breath on my face. I moved my thumb over her lips, which made her lips tremble slightly. The longing to taste her lips again became worse as the seconds passed. I finally gave in and pressed my lips onto hers. I kissed her fully on the lips and she kissed me back greedily. She didn't break the kiss and I slowly started to struggle without oxygen. When she finally parted her lips from mine, we were both panting. I missed her lips within a second. I looked at her, filled with love and desire. She took another sip of her Martini as I watched her every move. The way the glass touched her sweet lips, the way her drink went down her throat, and the way she licked her lips afterward.

"Stop staring, it's rude" she smirked.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed.

She stood in between my legs and cupped my face. The way her fingers touched me, made my skin tingle. Her honey-brown eyes captivated me. I stared into them, forgetting the world around me.

"Neymar" she whispered near my ear, making me shiver.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

I was dazed by feeling her so close to me. She rubbed my stubble beard softly. I closed my eyes because it felt so damn good and I didn't want her to stop. I felt her warm lips kiss my cheek. She trailed kisses all over my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her hips, without opening my eyes. She kissed my eyelids softly, making me feel like I was in heaven. She lastly pressed a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked at her beautiful smile. I pulled her closer to me, so she was fully standing in between my legs. I held her chin between my thumb and index finger.