Chapter 17: Wasted

[ Olivia's POV ]

"Marc, we are at a party," I giggled and got his hands off my ass.

"I almost forgot," he smirked and pecked my lips.

"You need a chilled drink," I chuckled, looking down at his jeans.

"Yes," he smirked.

"I'll get us one," I winked and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

I went to the bar and ordered two glasses of cold water.

"Olive," a familiar voice slurred.

I looked to my left and my jaw dropped.

"Neymar, are you drunk?" I almost yelled in disbelief.

He laughed out loud while chugging down the rest of his cocktail.

"I didn't even know you drank alcohol," I frowned.

"I do occasionally," he slurred. "Hey bartender, another!" he said and slammed his fist on the bar.

The bartender looked shocked, but he started to make Neymar another cocktail.

"I think you've had enough," I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know my limits, unlike others," he scoffed.

"Wow, thanks Neymar," I said, feeling hurt because I knew he was referring to me.

He didn't seem to care, however, so I got the water glasses for Marc and me and left the bar quickly.

"Here," I said, handing one to Marc.

I sipped on mine and didn't say anything.

"Are you alright?" Marc asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, just a slight headache," I lied.

"Aw poor baby, do you want me to take you home?" he asked.

I shook my head and faked a smile because I knew Marc wanted to be here and celebrate with his teammates. I pressed a kiss on his cheek, confirming that I was alright. He rubbed my shoulder and kissed my nose.

"Hey, you can go hang out with your buddies baby, I'll go hang with the other girls" I smiled.

"You sure?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Alright," he said, kissed my hair, got up, and walked outside to the garden.

I didn't want to ruin Marc's evening, because he would start training soon so I wanted him to have a good time before he would go back to work again. I got up and walked through some corridor when I bumped into Neymar. He was barely able to stand on his feet.

"Neymar, why did you drink so much?" I yelled.

Instead of answering he smothered me with his lips. I hit his chest with my fist in protest and tried to free myself from his grip, but it didn't help one bit. It was obvious that he was so much stronger than me. Neymar tried to force his tongue inside my mouth, but I didn't give him access, however. He suddenly grabbed my breast, making me gasp. I opened my mouth accidentally and he slid his tongue inside in an instant. His kiss was rough but filled with passion. I tried to fight back for a few seconds, but then I just let him kiss me. My heart felt like it was pounding in my throat. I was in a panic, but there was no point in fighting him. It was weird how familiar his kiss felt though and while I mentally rejected the kiss, every cell in my body seemed to crave it. He suddenly parted his lips from mine, leaving me breathless and confused.

"Neymar!" I gasped.

"Sssht," he said, pressing his index finger on my lips.

"Our d-irty lit-tle secret" he slurred.