4

When the week came my mom and I canceled our lunch plans becuase easter was that Sunday.

I curled my hair and did my makeup. I wore a flower top and white dress (picture) and white heels.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I placed a hand on my stomach "I love you two." I said rubbing my stomach.

Just t
A couple days ago I found out I was having twins. A baby boy and girl.

I smiled before getting in the car and driving to my mom's new house.

I didn't realize it until I parked that Jackson's, my old boss, house was across the street.

I looked over and saw him holding hands with his girlfriend before going inside.

I got out of the car once the coast was clear and carried my bag inside.

I was staying with at my mom's for a couple of days until my house is done being remodeled. I'm adding a whole other little building to it so I can have a more spacious house.

I walked inside and placed my bag up in a guest room before walking into the kitchen. My mom ran up to my and hugged me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

We both pulled away and she placed a hand on my stomach "a boy and a girl!" She said looking up at me "I still can't believe it!"

I smiled looking at the ground.

"Let's go and party!" She said as I followed her laughing.

~*~

That night I walked up to the room and locked the door. I undressed so I was just in my bra and underwear. My mom had gone out with the rest of my family for a wine tasting in a vineyard across the county, but I couldn't do it.

She wouldn't be back until next week.

I walked past my window when I looked out on the street. I gasped a little as Jackson stood there. He slowly looked up at me and we just stared at eachother for five minutes. .

My heart pounded in my chest as my breathing became uneven.

I closed the curtains and rushed into the bathroom where I sat down on the floor. I sat crisscrossed and my stomach lied on my legs. I placed my hand on my stomach as tears slowly fell down my clean face.

I cried all the tears that I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried for a very long time. When I was all died out and my whole body was tear free I stood up.

My heart ached and my chest felt twisted. What was going on with me. I can't be in love with Jackson, my old boss.

This must just be mood swings, I thought to myself.

No...I was in love with Jackson and I had to face the truth.