1

Pic: Victoria Brown (aka Selena Gomez)

He dropped me on the bed sticking himself in me. I screamed as he bent down and kissed my neck and stomach all over.

I groaned as we smashed our lips against each other's. He flipped over so I was on top. I groaned as we shook the whole world.

My heart exploded and it all just felt so right, so completely right.

I groaned as he pulled out of me and picked me up. He held me close to his bare chest as my back hit the cold wall.

Our warm bodies moved together swiftly as the night was dead silent and the taste of liquor lingered in the back of our throats.

He smashed my back up against the wall over and over again. I screamed out his name as we moved to his bed again. His body hit mine and he stuck himself in me.

"Jackson! Jackson!!"

He smashed do is lips on mine before pulling out and falling on the bed next to me.

I looked at him, my boss, the man that just blew me away tonight. How could I go back to work? I thought to myself as he got up and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants.

He threw me clothes as I get dressed in my black dress and heels.

"Miss. Brown may I say." He said pecking my lips "you are a wonderful toy."

That's when my world fell apart. I pulled away and sated at him blankly.

"Oh you thought that we were a thing. In your dreams." He said leading my towards the front door "remember we are professional. I'm your boss. I don't date."

"You know we're only three years apart!" I said as he laughed.

I looked at the ground as he opened the door and pushed me out "see you at work after the holidays Miss. Brown."