24

I walked downstairs seeing Jackson stand there. He smiled walking over to me "Goodmorning beautiful!" 

He pecked me on the lips before I smiled "Goodmorning handsome!" He smiled as I placed a hand on my stomach. 

"So what would you like for breakfast?" He asked as I shrugged thinking for a minute. "Uh we could have pancakes, bacon, eggs or french toast..." I said crossing my arms. 

He laughed "I think that or should be an and!" He said as my cheeks turned bright red. "I'll have that asap!" 

I smiled laughing a little before he wrapped his arms around me "You know I am eating for three now!" I said as he smiled "Now go and do something not in the kitchen babe, okay?"

I nodded before walking into the living room and sitting down. Pulling up my shirt revealed my swollen hard stomach. 

I watched seeing little feet and hands push up against the inner lining of my stomach. I must have dozed off because Jackson was shaking me to wake me up. 

I sighed before walking over to the table. I sat down while looking at all the mouth watering food that sat before me. 

There was a plate covered in just bacon, one for pancakes, on for french toast, and one for eggs. "You know you didn't actually have to make all this right?"

He laughed nodding "But Your eating for three now, did you know that?" I laughed before piling the food on the table. 

We both scarfed down the food, and all that was left were crumbs and grease stains. I stood up before hearing the doorbell ring. 

I placed my plate in the sink as Jackson went to see who it was. Five seconds later he called my name. 

I walked out seeing Jackson stand there holding a letter. "It's from your brother..." He said as I grabbed it out of his hands and sat down on the couch. 

I quickly opened it and all that was inside was a picture of the two of us from when we were little. I flipped it over seeing a small note. 

One day I hope you can forgive me, and I know that's not today so I decided I am moving to California, and as for the company. Jackson, you will have full ownership of it. So there are my small gifts to you. I love you, Victoria. I always have and I always will.

I placed the picture down and took a deep breath. A tear slipped down my face and I wiped it away. Jackson placed a hand on my back as he kissed my head. I stood up placing a hand on my stomach smiling "I'm okay I promise..." 

He stood up before nodding. "Come on let's go do something fun!" I looked at him "We could paint the baby's rooms." 

He smiled nodding. 

We walked into the garage grabbing a pink can of paint and a blue can of paint and walked into the house. We walked up the stairs and down the hall were two rooms across from each other. 

Jackson placed the pink paint can down and handed me a brush "I get the pink huh?" He smiled as I laughed. "Yeah and I get blue!" 

I gasped "Wow so interesting!" He smiled as I opened my can of paint and he opened his. And I soon started painting. I sang along to my music and Jackson sang along to his. I laughed at how silly he looked. 

We both looked over at each other smiling. A year ago, I never thought I'd be here. I hesitated while thinking before painting the rest of the wall. 

I soon got hot and I looked over at Jackson. He had already taken off his shirt. I took off mine revealing a sports bra and my stomach. 

"It's hot in here!" I said as he laughed "it's because I'm in here!" I looked over at him laughing. He walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back before he pulled away and brushed over my stomach with his paint brush. 

I gasped before I painted over his stomach with my paint brush. "Blue really suits you!" He said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah yeah yeah, go and finish your room." He smiled before walking back into his room. My six-month  belly really got in the way at some points, and it got really annoying by the time I finished. 

I took a deep breath before sitting down on the ground. I watched at Jackson placed his paint brush down and walked over before sitting down next to me. 

"I never knew painting and dancing could be so tiring!" I looked over at him "Face it were getting old!" I said as he gasped "yeah..." He said trailing off. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he placed his arm around my neck. "I'm glad your here..." I said looking up at him. He smiled pecking me on the lips "I'm glad I'm here too."