11

We waked on the beach hand in hand as we talked about the most random stuff.

I had on my baithing suit and a giant sweatshirt. Jackson had on his suit and a sweatshirt too.

I laughed as he told me stories of his childhood.

"Here stay." He said walking in front of me. I looked up at him before he slowly got down on one knee and reached in his pocket.

He pulled out a small black velvet box. My eyes opened wide as my heart pounded so hard in my chest I can't believe he couldn't hear it.

"Victoria Brown, I was once your boss and that night that we had sex in my place my heart changed forever. I might have been too scared at the time to say it but when you told me about your pregnancy the first time I wanted to hold you in my arms forever. I got cold feet though and fires you instead. Anyway now I finally know what my heart has been telling me the elite time. I love you and I love that your the mother of my growing child inside of you. I just didn't want to wait any longer so I'm going to do this now. Victoria will you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?"

I smiled as tears fell pretty heavily down my face. It felt like my heart just exploded. I nodded as he stood up sliding it on my finger.

I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same to me.

But this time he was delicate afraid that he would hurt the baby growing inside of me.

I pulled away before he bent down and smashed his lips on mine.

I pulled away and we walked back to the house. I smiled as he smiled and we went on with our day.

~*~

I woke up the next day and Jackson was gone. In fact everything was gone of his. I walked down the stairs "Jackson?" I called out but no one answered. I tried calling him but he didn't answer.

His car was gone, even his food in the fridge was gone.

I rushed into the living room and turned on the tv. There on the very tv was him hand in hand with his old girlfriend. A news anchor spoke "there is Jackson Louis and his girlfriend MacKenzie Jamison who are expecting their second child. They just found out last night. Congratulations to you two."

I fell onto the couch my heart breaking into a million pieces. They panned off of him and started showing other stories as I just sat there completely frozen. My labored breathing became worse and worse until the first tear fell down my face.

I broke out into tears looking down at my stomach that was now rock hard and swollen. I placed a hand on it "I'm sorry."

I said quietly before lying down on the couch closing my tired heartbroken eyes.