23

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked up seeing Jackson. He gasped cupping my face "You passed out!" He said helping me up. I shook my head "I'm fine, I just need to get this patched up!" 

~*~

A month later I had my first ultrasound. I wore a white t-shirt, jeans that I slightly rolled up at the ends, and grey toms. I also straightened my hair and left it down. 

Jackson sat next to me in the office before a nurse came out and spoke "Victoria Brown..." I stood up before Jackson followed me back into the examination room. 

"And how far along are you?" The nurse asked as I smiled "four months." She nodded as her eyes wide. "Why?" I asked as she shook her head "You just look farther along..." She said trailing off "please lay down and lift your shirt up ma'am." 

I did as she asked before she plopped some of the clear jelly on my stomach. I smiled as she pushed it around with the machine. 

I waited before she pushed the monitor screen towards us pointing at a little thing. "There is baby number one..." She said as Jackson furred his eyebrows together "Baby number one." She nodded "And here is baby number two..." she said pointing to another baby.

"Congratulations, you are having twins!" She said as I looked over at Jackson. His face was clear and perplexed, but soon he started smiling "I'm going to be a dad, to two beautiful children." He said gripping my hand harder. 

The nurse handed me a tissue and I wiped doff the jelly. Jackson helped me up and I pulled my shirt down. "And here are the pictures." He said handing them to me. 

I smiled thanking her before she left. I turned to Jackson as he pecked me on the lips. I smiled placing a hand on my stomach. He bent down kissing my stomach. "Two months ago I didn't even know I was going to be a dad." 

I smiled nodding "Ow!" I said laughing as he grabbed my hand. I shook my head placing his hand on my stomach. The babies kicked again and he smiled laughing. 

"Come on, let's go and get some food." I nodded "I'm starving." He laughed "You know, I'm eating for three now!" 

He laughed even harder before we left. 

When we got back to my place I walked inside and Jackson followed "So what would you like?" He asked me as I shrugged "How about I make you some pancakes?!" 

I smiled placing a hand on my stomach "I'd love that." He smiled walking over to me and pecking me on the lips.

I walked over and sat down on the couch before turning on the tv. I sighed putting my feet up on the table. I placed both hands on my stomach as Jackson walked over to me and sat down "The pan's heating up..." 

I nodded as he placed out his hand. I smiled placing mine in his. I could feel his eyes burning a whole in the side of my face so I looked at him. "Yes..." I said as he stood me up and bent down on one knee. "Yeah I know that I've had many, many opportunities to do this but now that I have two beautiful twins on the way and I feel like I've changed into someone better. And that's why I want you in my life, forever. So, Victoria Brown will you make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?" 

I stood there as he talked. My heart pounded, and when he finished all the spotlight was on me. I was smiling before I nodded. It seemed like I had just caved into Jackson, mr. perfect. 

He stood up placing the ring on my hand and smiling. He cupped my face before leaning in and kissing me. I pulled away when there was a beep "I think the pan is heated up..." I said as he laughed "The pan can wait.." He said before kissing me again. 

I pulled away before pecked his lips laughing "I don't want my house to burn." I said as he laughed "yeah, yeah."