2

Pic: Jackson Louis (aka David Beckham)

I looked down at the pregnancy test on the floor. I had gained at least ten pounds.

Tears fell down my face before I got up. How was I going to tell my boss that I was pregnant with his kid.

I leaned my head against the wall before I sighed before sticking it in a drawer and got dressed in a slimming black dress and black heels. I straightened my hair and let it down before driving to work.

It's been two and a half months since we had sex. And when I would throw up every morning I just thought I had the flu or some sort of sickness, but no I'm actually pregnant.
I parked and walked into the office early. I got into the elevator and looked down at my hand. I had to hold it because I was shaking so much.

When the doors open I saw the same firmilar face in his office just sitting down.

I came in early to tell him. I placed my bag down on my desk before walking over to his office and knocking on the door.

He looked up from his paper "yes Miss. Brown." I walked in "I actually wanted to talk to you about something." He nodded and I sat down.

He looked at me as I laughed a little "what do you want?!" He demanded. I took a deep breath. Here it goes.

"Um... I haven't been myself for the a little while and um I uh..." He placed his pen on the desk "just spit it out."

I looked up at him tears forming in my eyes "I'm pregnant." I said as he tilted his head slightly.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded "I've taken a dozen tests."

He got up and groaned sitting on the edge of his desk "why did you tell it's mine?" He asked looking down at me. I stood up as his eyes went straight to my stomach.

He sighed "becuase I'm going to have to fire you." I crossed my arms "why?" I asked "that's not fair."

He crossed his arms "it's just for me, this has to be done." He said as his girlfriend walked in.

She smiled "Hey baby I brought you coffee." I nodded before walking out of his office. "Baby what was that about?" I heard her ask while putting her hands all over him "She just quit on me" He said as she laughed "pathetic."

I walked over to my desk as I placed all of my items in a box and getting in the elevator.

I leaned my head against the wall before the door closed.

I watched through the glass doors as Jackson's girlfriend placed her hands all over him and him never taking his eyes off of me.