10

I woke up in the bed next to him. He lied there on his side with the blanket over the bottom half of him exposing his abs that glistened in the moon light.

I smiled and laid my head back down. He said that he would just stay the night, but it's been almost two months.

The time just seemed to stretch farther out everyday. I didn't notice it until last night but I haven't had my period or anything period related in three weeks.

I didn't want to want it, at least I didn't think I'd want it as badly as I did. It all became so clear the night we danced under the sheets.

I realized I was in love with my old boss and it took only one kiss to know.

I slowly and quietly walked into the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test I had just taken.

It felt like I had just been shot two times over. It seemed to have landed in my heart in which a garden grew. A garden of roses and sunflowers. A garden in which the sun shines twenty-four hours a day.

I smiled before covering my mouth. I held the little plastic stick in my hand that decided the fate of what lied in my stomach.

Two lines appeared and I squealed inside. But when I heard the bed squeak I instantly put it in the drawer in my tampon box, becuase I knew he would never go in there.

I opened the door and turned off the lights before seeing Jackson. A guy that I once would stare at during my lunch break blankly filled with love and purness.

He walked up to me yawning and wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled up at him before we headed down the stairs for breakfast. He made me bacon, eggs, and coffee.

The smells danced together in the air and left it like that all day.

I downed the whole breakfast in less than ten minutes leaving Jackson staring at me with wonder.

"Hey slow down there hon." He finished his plate and we got dressed for the pool.

As he walked out I walked into the bathroom.

I looked down at my stomach that was now rock hard and beautiful all over.

I looked closer and saw my stomach plopping out a little over my pelvic bone. I grabbed the pregnancy test and walked out with it behind my back.

Jackson turned around as the door opened. His face said everything.

His eyes showed something mysterious but at the same time love speed across his face as I held out the test.

He walked closer to me his smile getting bigger and bigger until he reached down and grabbed it in his palms. "Your pregnant!" She said wrapping his arms around me, picking me up, and spinning.

He sat me down and I laughed placing a hand on my small stomach.

"Tonight how about a walk on the beach." He said as I smiled. I looked at the ground as the redness crept up and onto my cheeks. "It's a date."