13

I watched from my kitchen Jackson and his family play in the front yard.

I looked at the ground before sipping my coffee. I heard a buzzing comming from the kitchen and I jumped a little.

I picked it up "hello?" I said placing my mug in the dishwasher "yes we were wondering if you were able to come in for an interview?"

I looked outside as they all got in a car and drove away "I'd be happy, when would it be?"

I asked looking at myself in the mirror next to the front door "maybe we could do it after linch... um around 2?"

I nodded to myself before remembering he couldn't see me "sure, yes that would be great!"

I smiled "great see you then Ms. Brown."

I hung up and walked up to my room.

I smiled to myself as I looked at my calendar "I just got a job interview at the best law building in New York." I said to myself before smirking.

I looked out the looked back outside as the car pulled back up. I sighed looking down at a picture on my dresser.

I quickly put it face down as tears started pouring down my face.

I got myself together before getting dressed and heading to the interview.

~*~

A month later landed the job and was a full time powerful lawyer.

I smiled to myself while standing in front of my mirror. I stood in only my underwear. I walked out of the bathroom not even thinking about my bay windows in my room.

I was so confident I forgot to close the curtains. And it just so happened just like the last two times Jackson was outside.

He looked up in my window as I stood there untying my hair. I looked slightly out the window to see him.

I gasped as he dropped his keys. I covered my mouth but was in so much shock that I just stood there like a dumb person.

He stood back up keys in hand before walking towards my house.

I pulled on a robe and walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw him standing there.
"It's been a long time Victoria." I nodded smiling a bit.

He walked closer to the door "no Jackson every time I fall for you. I fall deeply in love with you every time knowing your just going to run back to them." I said pointing to his house.

He sighed standing still "I've lost too many children in my life and I don't want to loose any more. You make me want to kiss you but at the same time punch you. Now Jackson tell me who are you happier with. Them or me."

I blurted out without thinking. The words just spilled out of my mouth as my lips said otherwise. I couldn't help myself. It was like I couldn't stop until I was finished.

He looked at me his arms crossed. I sighed before heading to close the door when something stopped it. It was pushed open and Jackson stood there just as shocked as I was.

He walked in slamming the door closed with his foot before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.

He smashed his lips on mine before picking me up. I straddled his waist as he held my but.

When he dropped me on my bed I immediately sat up "Jackson..." He looked at me with beautiful eyes that glistened in the light.

"Can we just lie her and talk for a little, then we can do this. Please." I said tired.

He sat down next to me as I looked at my closed blinds. "What's wrong with that beautiful smile?" He asked wrapping one arm around me using the other to hold hands with mine.

He rubbed my hand with his thumb "I just want to sink so deep that nobody even the greatest of people could find me."