25

Soon I was 9 months. My stomach (pic, not mine) had gotten bigger and I couldn't really do much. 

One day I was downstairs watching tv while Jackson was upstairs taking diaper boxes in each room when I got a sharp pain that made my body tense. 

I gripped my stomach as my breathing got heavier. I stood up and walked over to the staircase before I bent over in pain. That lasted for about a two minutes before I stood up straighter and took a deep breath "Jackson!" I screamed up the stairs. 

He walked to the top of the stairs looking down at me "Yeah?" He asked as I took a deep breath "I think it's time!" I said as he jumped a little. He ran in grabbing the baby bag and walked down the stairs. 

"Come on!" He said before ushering me out the door and towards the hospital. 

Twenty-two hours later I held two beautiful babies in my arms. I was holding Madison and Jackson was holding Tommy. 

I took a deep breath before yawning. Ruth smiled and cooed as she grabbed my finger. "You look exhausted, I'll take them while you sleep!" Jackson said as I looked up at him. I nodded "Thanks." He nodded smiling "Yeah no problem." 

I handed her over to him before lying down. My heavy eyelids closed as my head hit the pillow. 

This was going to be a hell of an adventure. 

Four days later I got to take the two of them home. I held the bags as Jackson held the two baby carriers. 

I looked back at him as he smiled. I opened the door as he walked in. He sat them down on the coffee table and I sat down on the couch "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked as I nodded "Can I just have some water..." he nodded. 

I leaned back watching them sleep with their little hats on and with their little rosy cheeks. 

I smiled as Jackson sat down next to me handing me the water. I smiled "thank you!" I said before sipping it. 

He nodded "We did really good didn't we?" I smiled "There beautiful!" He nodded pecking me on the lips. 

I watched as their chests moved up and down as they breathed. 

I took a deep breath before Madison started crying. I placed my water down and grabbed her standing up. "Shhh.." I said rocking her. I looked over at Jackson and found him staring at me. 

I smiled as he smiled. My heart seemed to skip a beat. 

"So when do we have another?" He asked as I shook my head laughing. "Yeah, I think my heart is too full for that kind of talk now," I said as Tommy started crying. 

Jackson picked him up and he instantly stopped. "I'm going to teach you how to take on the world and how to be a ladies man." 

I smiled as he smiled. "And I'm going to teach you how to be a real hard to catch little girl," I said as she looked up at me. Her eyelashes flapped up and down as she cooed. 

"I love them." I said as he nodded. "I love them even more." I smiled a true smile before  we walked upstairs placing Madison in her crib and Jackson put Tommy in his. 

We backed up before turning off the lights. We carefully closed the door as he wrapped his arms around me. "Come on lets go make another!" He said lifting me up as I laughed. 

We have a year and a half till our wedding, and I couldn't be more excited to marry him.