14

He looked at me as a tear ran down my face. I felt like my heart was being squeezed and my lungs tightened with every breath.

He held onto me tighter "I should have never slept with you in the first place, but you know what you are beautiful. You have a beautiful personality and are kind and caring. You make me smile whenever I'm with you. And even if those times are short they are sweet. I leave thinking about you, your touch, your smell and your voice. Victoria Brown I'm madly, deeply in love with you."

I turned so our faces met. He pecked me on the lips before he lied down next to me.

"My wife and children flew to Washington State to see her family. I have two weeks. We can spend it all together. "

I smiled a true genuine smile. He smiled back at me as I turned onto my back and leaned up against his stomach. I laid my head on the pillow as we talked for a bit. But we mostly just sat there holding onto each other.

Then out of nowhere I sat up and so did he. I had the same look as he did in his eyes.

He pulled his shirt off as he smashed his lips on mine. I pulled off my robe as he kissed from my stomach up to my ear leaving small heat marks from where he touched me.

I groaned and sighed as he touched me all over.

And when it was over we lied next to each other for hours talking before falling asleep.

~*~

The next day I had off becuase of a huge blizzard going on with ice everywhere.

I slowly opened my eyes felling someone next to me as I smiled. I slowly sat up as he did. I smiled as he pecked me on the cheek.

He placed a hand on my leg as my breathing became uneven.

I stood up stretching when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my tiny waiste.

I laughed as he kissed my neck. I turned around as he pulled me close to him. I kissed his lips as he threw me down onto the bed. He fell on top of me sticking himself inside of me.

I couldn't help but smile. My face turned red as he exited. I laughed as he did too.

~*~

But soon the two weeks were over and I was back to being alone in this giant house.

I woke up a month later turning to my nightstand as my tear stained face looked at a little plastic stick with two lines.

I lied on my back both hands on my stomach.

I stood up walking into my closet. I put on a swearshirt and a pair of spandex shorts.

I ran downstairs after hiding the test. I opened the door as Jackson stood there smiling at me.

But soon his smile turned into a frown. "Come in..." He shook his head "I'm really sorry Victoria but we're moving. I stayed days behind my family trying to come over here and tell you. We're moving to Washington State."

My smile soon faded as I stepped back. He walked in closing the door. He wrapped his arms around me gripping my back. "I promise you, I will be back and I will never stop looking for you. I love you Victoria Brown."

I sighed before he left.

I fell to the ground a hand on my stomach. Tears fell down my face as I heard his car drive away.