3

I closed my house door with my foot dropping my boxes that have been sitting in my car for three months on the couch and plopping down next to them.

I pulled off the jacket that had been hiding my baby bump for the past five months and let it fall on the floor.

I looked at an old picture before picking it up. It was my first day at the office and I was so proud of myself.

I had just gotten out of college and I was just so young.

I placed a hand on my stomach before closing my eyes slowly.

~*~

When I woke up I had a billion calls and texts from my mom saying

you missed our lunch date today. I was exited to see my baby and her baby belly today!

I groaned texting her back

Hey I'm open next week on Tuesday, is that okay?"

She texted me back that it was fine and I got into a pair of shorts and sweatpants before getting into bed and falling asleep.

I got up ten times that night to pee so I really didn't get a lot of sleep. But gladly I got some during the day.

I got up the next day to eat and use the bathroom. It pained me too much to physically get up. I felt out of place and alone. I didn't want any of that I thought to myself before I looked out my window.

A breeze came through and I gripped onto the sheets pulling them up farther.

I sighed before grabbing my phone and looking on instagram and Facebook.

I looked at pregnancy accounts and just wondered if I could pull that out it off or those shoes.

My mind went from happiness to wonder in less than six months.