21

I backed up asJackson scratched the back of his neck "I'll give you guys some space." Jake said walking away towards his car.

Jackson looked over at me before holding out the flowers "These are for you!" He said before I reached out and grabbed them "Thanks..." I said trailing off "I thought maybe we could have dinner one night?" He said.

I smiled "I'm free tomorrow night." I said as he smiled nodding "Then it's a date." He said before looking back at me "No it's not a date, its just uh dinner..." He said nervously "It's a date, and I don't get why you're so nervous."

I said before walking away.

~*~

The next day came fast and I got dressed in a black skin tight dress and black heels. I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

Smiling I walked out the door and saw Jackson standing there. He looked up at my and smiled. I smiled as he opened the door and I got in. He ran around and got in "So where are we going?" I asked as he smiled.

"You'll just have to wait and see!"

I smiled as he smiled. We soon parked "here we are!" He said as I scrunched my nose at the building in front of the dying sun. "A beach grille?" I asked getting out.

Jackson laughed "no..." He said pointing to a small hut on the beach. It was beautiful. It had white lace flying in the light wind and cancels lined the wooden posts.

I smiled "it's beautiful!" He smiled "it's know the owner, and he let me use this..." He said "and the food is great!"

I laughed as he laughed "Well come on!"

I followed him over to the hut and sat down. I looked out onto the ocean and smiled a true smile.

"Wine?" A women asked "yes thank you!" She poured the wine into the glass and into his glass before walking away.

We clanked glasses before I sipped my drink.

We finished drinking and finished eating before he drove me home. Jackson walked me to the door with his hands in his pockets "we should do this again!" I said as he smiled nodding "yeah we should."

I looked at him as he looked up at me. And I don't know if it was the timing that made this perfect, but he grabbed me and smashed his lips on mine.

His warm, soft lips collided with my stiff ones. I opened the door as he closed it with his foot. We made our way up to me room. His hands burned me at the touch and his breath hurt. But I didn't care. I kicked off me shoes as we ripped our clothes off. 

He pushed me up against the wall leaving a trail of kisses up my stomach and on my neck. He hesitated before kissing me on the lips and whispered "Whatever happened to us?" He said before gently kissing me. 

He stuck himself in me and he pulled me closer. He made me feel whole, and I've missed that. With Camden he seemed nice at first but after you marry that man you have no say in life. 

Jackson slowly picked me up and carefully put me down on the bed. About five minutes later he was lying next to me. I tilted my head towards him as he looked at me. 

"You're beautiful!" He said as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks "I love you..." He whispered while intertwining our hands together. "I love you too." I said as he kissed me again. 

And we just laid there before falling asleep. 

~*~

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and no Jackson next to me. I put on underwear and a white t-shirt. I walked downstairs seeing him stand only in boxers at the counter. I smiled before walking up behind him. 

He turned around and pecked me on the lips "Goodmorning angel." I smiled before sitting down. He placed all the food on my plate and sat down next to me and we started eating. "I like this." He said as I looked at him confused.

He smiled laughing a little "I mean I like sitting here next to you..." He said trailing off. I swallowed "Me too." 

A//N: 

So what do you think, will Jackson stay with Victoria this time, or will he leave her again? What do you think will happen next?