[ 19 ] all mine

Tris

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. My eyes weren't even open but I try to move, like usual but momentarily paused as I feel something besides me inhale. I look down and there she was. Skylar. Lying against me as if I was the bed itself. And God knows I like it. Her dark hair was scattered around her face while her skin glowed in the sunlight that was coming from the window. Her hands rest again my chest and my eyes scan her completely.

She's naked, just as she was last night. And she was beyond beautiful.

The memories from last night confused me, while angering me at the same time. This beautiful girl pottered in self-harm.

I didn't know what to do. She said she would answer. She did. She said that yesterday. So I called and received no reply. I sent text messages and once again, received no reply. Something just didn't fit. Maybe her ass-licking friends told her shit about me. That, necessarily, probably wasn't true.

Whatever it was, had me going nuts. And truth be told, I seriously didn't know why. But I still went nuts and drove to her dorm, in the pouring rain.

Finding that box stunned me. Yes, I had snuck into her room. Yes, I had done some flirting to find the room. And yes, once I got inside, curiosity got the best of me and I started looking through stuff. Not like a detective, just casually. Flipping through pages of her notebooks, browsing through the mini refrigerator, and checking around her bed.

And that is when I found the box. It was shoved far into the head of her bed, covered in dust, like she dropped it weeks ago and forgot about it.

Inside were three blades. Two appeared used and changing into a crusty copper color while the other appeared untouched.

She was like Tracy. That had been the first thought in my head.

But with Tracy it was different. I know her faults, her past, and her demons. I know her. But I didn't know Skylar. I did not know why she had them. Maybe they weren't even hers. But after hearing the shower turn off, my desire for answers was blatant.

I stare back at her, and as she inhales again, she moves closer, rubbing her breast against my chest. I freeze as I feel her hand slightly sliding on my torso. Fuck. Not right now. Please Jr. Not right now. You had your time all last night.

Even as I thought the words, my dick wasn't listening. I shift slightly to fix myself but that only made Skylar move again and this time her hand goes lower, fingertips at the edge of my belly button. Fuck.

The sound of my phone ringing once again makes me jerk in place. Who the fuck was calling at this time? I readjust myself, ignoring that my dick was beginning to swell just by her touching me. I look towards where the sound was coming from and realize that it was my jeans that were on the ground.

Moving myself once again, I swiftly caught Skylar's hand before it could travel lower. She was sleeping. She didn't know what she was doing. I slip my foot off the bed and drag my jeans closer to me with the edge of my toe, making sure to move slowly so I wouldn't interrupt her slumber.

Once I got the ringing phone from my pocket, I hissed as I saw my notifications. You have go to be fucking kidding me. She needs to stop.

Calls, messages, emails. All from Tracy. What the fuck was her problem?

I open her messages and most of them were the same: where are you?; I want to talk.; I miss you.; Can you come over tonight?; How was your day, babe?; My roommate won't be here today, come over.;