SAMPLE [ 01 ] wanting

This begins the beginning of the sample chapters for The Bad Boy Wants Her. STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 STORY IS UNDER REVISION 

Tris

Her annoying high pitched voice screeches through the phone as I down the rest of my beer. Tracy has been riding my ass all week to hang out and see her but I seriously wasn't in the mood to fuck with her. She was on her monthly lady thing and was fucking moody.

One minute she would want to suck me off then the next she would be complaining about how I didn't take her out and shit. I wasn't up for the bullshit so yes, like the coward I am, I had been avoiding her calls.

Someone pushes into me as I pull the phone away from my ear because I can't take anymore of her sassy tone. I turn slightly and can see Wes standing next to me with a blonde on his arm. We hadn't even been at this party for twenty minutes and he already appeared fucked up. I turn away from him and place the phone back to my ear.

"Tracy, stop. Okay? The more you yell at me, the more frustrated I get." I say, trying to speak louder over the pounding music that was playing.

I can hear her over the phone groaning at my words. "Well you don't seem to frustrated now seeing as though you're out somewhere." She scoffs. "Out doing God knows what when you can be here with me."

I momentarily curse her in my head. I scan the kitchen where there are girls walking around half naked, drinking and smoking while others are making out with guys in corners. I didn't need Tracy's shit tonight.

"Look, I'll see you later. I have to go."

She begins to say something but I end the call quickly. And yes, that was another coward move but I just couldn't deal with her right now.

I finish my beer off and turn to Wes once more. He looks even more fucked up then like two seconds ago.

"Dude, you look like shit." I tell him, patting his shoulder.

His red eyes scan my face and he wobbles a bit, dragging his hot blonde with him. "It's the shit Tru gave me." He slurs. "You know his shit is always good."

Tru is the best well known seller on campus. He has everything from powder to pills. And let's just say, Wes is one of his best customers.

Wes points at his girl and she giggles a bit. I think she's a little fucked up as well. "I'm gonna take Maria upstairs for a bit so don't leave without me, man."

The blonde makes a face at Wes. "My name is Hillary."

Wes smirks at her and presses his finger sloppily on her lips. "Shh. Be my Maria for the night. It's sexy for you." The girl continues on with him, even though he doesn't even know her name. They walk off, dragging each other like two idiots up the stairs of the frat house.

I can't help the laugh that itches at my throat when I see him trip on a step, causing him to fall which causes her to fall with him.

Like I said before, two idiots.

I step out of the kitchen, while digging in my pocket for my pack of cigarettes. I could use a smoke right about now. I leave the kitchen and head outside of the frat house, peeling my body away from all the sweaty dancing bodies. There are girls standing by the door once I open it. And they are hot girls, so I smirk at them. But I do not step up to speak to them because I don't have time to hear their annoying high pitched voices either.

I step out into the cold air and the smell of smoke clutters my face. I inhale, enjoying the scent. I walk closer to the scent to find a couple of my friends standing around, sharing a joint.