Chapter 3 ~Mister who?!

Începe de la început

"And I heard he's a heart-throber. He's won every women's heart here. Everyone adores him. It's like if you look at him...you don't stop looking. His beauty draws you in," a petite blonde girl said, smiling. I looked at her and smiled. 

"He's coming!" A well dressed, tall and skinny girl said, running in like a mad dog. This was just like high school. Girls straightened themselves out. Some puffed out their breasts and some bounced up their curls to make it actually look like their hair was volumized. The jocks laughed and played. The whole classroom ws a chaos while Jennifer, Taylor, Al and I remained calm.

"You will be surprised, trust me," Jen mumbled, winking. I nudged her side and she laughed. I was glad I had three amazing friends who were...somewhat normal. Apart from what I felt when I touched them earlier; I knew they felt it too. Which is why they were always clung to me. Strange yet soothing at some point. I knew I wasn't alone anymore. I kept my gaze in the front and bit my lower lip as a tall, well maintained figure walked in with what seemed like papers in his hands. No kidding when they said his beauty would draw you in. It was like a blow in the face. He was tall and very muscular. His muscles popped out in the right places and even through the white fitted Abrecombie and Fitch shirt he wore. His face was fucking flawless like how is that possible?! How can someone be acne-free, oil-free, dark spots-free? Like these girls that sat with me. I saw nothing. Now even a tiny, visible flaw. His brown hair was well maintained and trousled, well enough to run fingers through them. His clothing looked expensive, period. Everything about this guy, especially his height and muscles looked so familiar.

The girls giggled and waved shyly at them, innocently. Innocent, my ass. Every shifted uncomfortably on their seats as they always struggled to get a peice of him; whereas, I remained still, observing him. He looked so familiar and something about me told me that we had met before. But where?

"Mr. Rivers. That's my name. I'm new here so please help me out. I don't want any funny business going on here just because I look good. Please, everyone. Remain still," his husky voice ordered, chuckling as the girls sat back down on their seats. Seemed like they were oblivious to what he said because of his beauty drawing them in but I was like a peice of string that was too thin to be pulled into. I chuckled.

"Cocky, I see," I mumbled, earning a chuckle out of the girls. His bloody voice seemed so..familiar! His head snapped up as If I had said that out loud or as if he had read my mind or something. It's like a all of a sudden kind of thing. Like, screw-the-rest-let-me-just-get-a-good-look-at-this-girl kind of thing. He chuckled as I raised my eyebrow up. 

"Did I say something I wasn't suppose to out loud?" I asked, looking at Jennifer.

"You said his voice seemed so familiar," Jen whispered, nodding. I did? Shit, I did? I hadn't even noticed! I smiled and waved a little awkwardly as he looked away, shaking his head. Then I awkwardly placed my hand down. I observed him scan the papers as he smiled a little while doing it. The classroom was dead silent as they all admired him---observed him, mischeviously,

"Student-teacher relationship illegal now?" I heard someone whisper, popping her gum. Yeah, high school all over again.

"Yes, but if you do it secretly then it's all good. Maybe I should try it," another said.

"Bitch, he's mine." The two girls argued harshly whilst at the same time laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"If I call your name, please speak up. Lauren Mccally?" The petite blonde girl that once spoke to us raised her hands high up for Mr. Rivers to spot. He waved a little, smiling forcefully. I couldn't help but to laugh. It was so obviouse.

He called out everyone's name expect the three of us. When he called Jennifer's, Al's and Taylor's name, my head snapped. All four of them had the same last name. No one realized that and I don't think anyone cared but it hit me like a brick on the face. Brothers and sisters? No--no maybe, I'm just over-exagerating a little. They'd tell me, right?