fifteen // you will never fade away from me

Dedicated to dystinct for the fabulous comments! The one about crazy eyebrow dude made my entire day! By the way, Will Poulter is my life and Tanner will play a gigantic role in the future.

--Jenna's P.O.V--

Date nights with Tyler were one of my most favorite things in the world. He'd always take me out to a movie and dinner. I got to chose the restaurant because if not we would be eating Taco Bell and Chipotle, and he got to choose the movie.

I liked the sweet, innocent, concept. I just liked being around him and I was so glad he was happy again. His breakdowns were terrible to witness and I hoped that I never had to see them again, but tonight, he was very unhappy. I don't think he was necessarily heading towards a breakdown, but whatever those two guys said to him broke his heart.

He promised to tell me what was going on tonight, so I suggested that we could just go back home instead of having our scheduled date night. Tyler didn't protest and now he was in the shower. I was spread out on the white couch in the living room, a book in my hands.

A lot of situations were running through my mind about what Tyler had to tell me. Was it something bad? Had someone pass away? The possibilities were endless.

My thoughts were interrupted by the chiming of Tyler's laptop, signaling that he had an email. i sat my book down and reached out to grab his white laptop off the coffee table. He didn't mind me getting on his laptop as long as I didn't miss with anything important.

I opened a tab that lead to his inbox and was surprised to see that he received an email from Mark. Mark never emailed him unless it was something very important. He always called instead.

I decided to open it up.

Tyler,

We need to know the plan. The tour is starting in two weeks and it would be nice to know if you received an answer back and if she would be ready in time, considering the fact that she's currently in the hospital. You are lucky that this is even possible since it's such short notice, but you guys do need an opening act, and you've told me that she can sing.

Respond back as soon as you can,

Mark

This email wasn't as strange as I expected it to be, but I was surprised Tyler didn't tell me about him finding an opening act. He's been going on about it for months and he was actually worried that he wouldn't find one in time.

My eyes scanned the toolbar next to the open email and right next to the little draft button was the number (92).

Why did Tyler have ninety-two drafts? Drafts meant that he never sent them. Why wouldn't he send ninety-two emails? Also, if he didn't want to send them then why didn't he just delete them? What was the point of keeping them?

I desperately wanted to click on them, but I didn't know if I should. There must have been a reason why Tyler didn't send these. Maybe they were only meant for his eyes.

I was lucky I wasn't born a cat because, if so, I would be dead.

With doubt embedded in my brain, I clicked on drafts and dozens of emails flooded the small screen.

They all seemed to be directed to one person. Somebody with the email of blurryface at hotmail.com. (THIS EMAIL COULD POSSIBLY BE REAL. I HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER)

The most recent email was from tonight.

Chocolate,

I heard that you are in the hospital and I believe that it is my fault. I'm the reason why you wouldn't take your medication and I am so sorry. Nathan and Tanner approached me today, wanting me to make amends with you or they said you'll be leaving town if I don't. I would love to talk to you again with every fiber of my being, I would love to be your friend again, but that wouldn't work out well and you know why. But you leaving town because of me is a horrible thing that I don't want to happen.