Don't have to control-LuciferxReader

Thefeeling of that smooth shiny wooden instrument always made me smile.Even if I was having the worst of days a guitar never ceased to bringa smile to my face. I'd been learning to play and I finally hadgotten down more than five chords. To say I felt accomplished wouldbe an understatement. I felt un-fricking-stopable!

Tobe able to control what pitches and what tunes I wanted to play feltabsolutely amazing. I could bend and press the strings to my will. Ihad control of something, which is something I'd never had before.Control. Control to make something the way I wanted it to be. Thatwas a luxery I could never afford. At least, not until now.

Beinga younger sibling in a household straight from hell, one never reallyhad a chance to feel in control of anything. Dad says you can't goout with your siblings because you're too young, you gotta listen.Brother's say you're too weak to fend for yourself so you shouldn'tbe hunting, you gotta listen.

Theynever even gave me a chance to prove myself, so how could I show themwhat I could do? I couldn't. They did't know that I was trainingmyself with knowledge and strength on how to be a hunter. They didn'tknow that I was completely capable by myself. And they definitelydidn't know I was dating the devil.

"LuciI'm hoooome!" I called jokingly when one of Lucifer's demons zappedme to my lovers throne. There he stood, looking as handsome as ever,his blonde hair combed to the side, and a black and white suithugging him in all the right places. A beautiful rare smile blossomedacross his face when his bright blue eyes landed on me.

"Y/N,"He breathed, scanning me up and down. I wore a pair of black flats,and a short blue dress, my hair in a fancy do, and a bright smileplastered on my lips. "You look stunning as usual," Lucicomplimented, and was standing before me in three short strides. "Andyou look rather dashing yourself," I grinned, feeling butterfliesswirl. Even after a year of us being together, he still managed tomake me feel like the luckiest person in the world.

"Areyou ready to celebrate our anniversary?" he asked, and kissed myforehead. My smile widened. "Well of course," I grinned as Lucilead me to a table with candles, and freshly made food. The sweetaroma of a home cooked meal wafted into my nose, and I hummedhappily. "Smells amazing," I commented.

Luciferkissed my cheek and hummed softly. "I hope it tastes as good," hemumbled with a cheeky grin. I couldn't help but smile back. "I'msure it will," Luci pulled out a chair for me and I chuckled. "Whyhow courteous," I spoke and took a seat. "I'm sure you're likethis with all the ladies," I teased as he sat across from me. "Onlythe ones who are brave enough to steal the devil's heart," Heflirted, and winked, while I blushed like a mad woman.

Aftera delicious dinner, Luci and I retreated to his bed room, cuddlingunder the soft warm blankets. No words were needed as the two of ussimply enjoyed the others presence. "Darling is that stairway toheaven you're humming?" Lucifer broke the silence. Well, apparentlyit wasn't silent because I had been humming to myself withoutnoticing.

"Hm?Oh...I guess it is...I didn't notice I was humming," I giggled atmyself and Luci smiled. "I've actually been learning how to play iton the guitar," I spoke, feeling a smile of accomplishment spreadacross my cheeks. "Oh? Well now I need to hear!" Luci exclaimedand snapped, conjuring a guitar.

Ichuckled "It must be awesome to be able to do that," I commented,while Luci gave a nod. "Quite," I smiled and strummed theinstrument, a smile crawling onto my features as it gave out abeautiful resonating sound. "Perfect," I mumbled, and began tostrum. The familiar sound of 'Stairway to heaven' began to soundthrough the room, and Luci smiled.

Iclosed my eyes and let my fingers do the work until I began to sing."There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she'sbuying the stairway to heaven..." I sang softly, my eyes stillclosed, but I could feel Lucifer's eyes on me. I only sang a part ofthe song, since it's a pretty long one, and I didn't want to boreLuci.

"Why'dyou stop?" I opened my eyes to see Lucifer pouting at me. I blushedand giggled. "It's a long song and I didn't want you to get bored,"I said softly. Luci rolled his eyes playfully. "Nonsence. That wasbeautiful and I insist you keep going," He snuggled up next to me,and kissed my cheek. I smiled widely and nodded, continuing the song.

 That'swhen I realized I didn't need to feel 'in control' of anything.That's when I realized that it didn't matter if I was a youngersibling and constantly underestimated by my family. None of thatmattered. As long as I had someone who believed in me. Someone wholoved me unconditionally and who I loved just as much. And as long asI believed in myself. Things would be ok.