Kitty what?-Castiel Part 1

Beinga mythological creature had it's perks. There was the enhancedhearing, enhanced vision, hearing, sense of smell, super strength,flexibility, agility, and stealth. The only thing that was hard wasbeing able to hide it. I looked different. Well, only a littledifferent. It was the ears. The damn cat ears on top of my head.Plus, the stupid eyes, and retractable fangs, and claws. Oh! And notto mention the goddamn tail I had!

YeaI had no fucking clue what I was. I just knew no matter what I had tohide it. So I always wore a hat, and contacts. And my tail was alwayswrapped around my waist, and covered by pants and a long shirt. Allmy life, I had been able to hide what I was, but no matter how hard Isearched, I couldn't find out what I was.

Fora couple years now, I had been living with two friends of mine. Samand Dean. We where all hunters. But, they had no idea what I was (Notlike I even knew the answer to that), and I was determined to keep itthat way. It was hard at first because Dean would sneeze and getallergies whenever I was around, because he was allergic tocats...And well...I guess that means me too. But I had begun to sneaksome allergy medication into his drinks, which had helped.

Iwas perched on the sofa in the bunker, reading a book on mythology,when I heard a yelp. "Y/N!" I heard Sam's voice call. He soundeda bit panicked, which was slightly alarming. "Yea?" I calledback, setting my book down, and standing, adjusting the beanie on myhead. "Why the hell is there a dead mouse at my door?!"

Ahyes...Then there was the actions. Sometimes, -not always- I'd havethe urge to go hunting for small rodents..And I'd leave them for oneof the brothers as a gift...It was a problem. No matter how hard Itried to stop I couldn't. It was like instinct. The weird thing wasit only happened at night..Well ok there are a lot of weird thingsabout what I am.

"Justa prank Sam!" I called, and forced a laugh. I had meant to cleanthat up... "A prank?! That's disgusting!" He called, and cameinto view, his face scrunched up in disgust. "Why the hell are youyelling Sam? It's friggin...Six in the morning!" A groggy voicespoke. Behind Sam, emerged the sleepy squirrel, also known as Dean.

"Y/Nthought it would be funny to leave a dead mouse in front of the doorto my room," Sam informed him, before adding, "Again!" Isighed. "Seriously? Again?" Dean asked me, and I gave a sheepishsmile. "oops?" Dean rolled his eyes. "I'm going back to bed,"He grumbled, and walked off, while Sam went to clean up the deadmouse.

Isighed yet again, and flopped back down on the couch. It was gettingharder and harder to keep this a secret. Maybe I should just...Tellthem? Oh god no...They'd flip a shit! I hadn't realized how long Iwas sitting in silence until a hand waved in front of my face. Ijumped, slightly higher than regular people jump...But Sam didn'tnotice.

"Youok Y/N?" He asked. "Yea...Sorry just lost in thought," Ichuckled nervously and Sam frowned in concern. He opened his mouth,but Dean walked in and plopped beside me. "So I know I've asked...before but seriously what's with all the hats? I mean..I don't thinkI've ever seen you without a hat on," He said.

Ifelt my stomach clench. "What can I say? I love hats! All kinds!"I quick made up the excuse, plastering a smile on my face. "I betyou've been covering a bald spot hm? What do you think Sammy?" Deanspoke to the younger winchester, who he seemed to have a silentconversation with, as the two of them smirked. "I'm sure..."

Withthat, dean's hand shot out and swiped my hat off. I gasped in horrorand quickly covered my ears. "Dean! Stop! Please! Give it back!"I cried, keeping both hands securely over my head. "Aw come onY/N!" Dean chuckles, and tosses the hat to Sam, who inspects it."Why black? It's such a dark color," He looks at it closely, andI sighed.

"Guy'splease give it back!" I begged, Sam tossing it back to Dean. "Areyou kidding Sammy? Black is a wonderful color," I gulped, my heartbeating a million miles per hour. "Guy's please!" I whimpered,feeling my tail begin to swish back and forth in annoyance...That'sthen I realized my tail should NOT be out.

"ButY/N-What the hell is that?!" Dean shrieked spotting my brown tail.I gasped, and removed my hands from my head, trying to hide my tail,but that's when I realized I had left my ears out for them to see. Ifroze, my eyes wide, and I slowly turned to look at them. Both ofthem where staring at me, with wide eyes, jaws dropped.

"Y/N...Whatthe hell??" Dean spoke first, and I gulped thickly, my ears goingback in shame. "I-I...I'm sorry....I-I didn't know h-how to tellyou...I-I don't know what I am...B-but I..I-I know you two..Arehunters..I-I didn't want you thinking of me as a-a monster.." Thebrother's watched close, and I bit my lip.

"Please...Saysomething..." I mumbled. "You're....Kinda...A cat..." Samspoke. I pressed my lips together and nodded. "Oh..And..." I tookout my contacts, and revealed my large yellow/green cat eyes. "Holy-"Dean started, but didn't actually finish. "You...You've been hidingthis...For two years?" He asked, and I nodded.

"How?"Sam pipped in. So I explained the whole hat contacts, and even theallergy medicine I stuck in Dean's drinks. "Wait...You druggedme?!" Dean Shrieked. "Well it sounds back when you put it thatway..." I mumbled, and smiled sheepishly. Dean sighed and sat down,running his hands through his hair.

That'swhen I saw a beam of light on the ground. My eyes widened, and Ipounced on it, my pupils dilating and my tail swishing back andforth. The brother's froze, staring at me. "You...Act...Like a cattoo?" Sam said, and turned off his lazer pointer, with a smirk. Myjaw dropped. "You ass hole!" I cried.

"Iwanted to test it!" I narrowed my eyes at him, and hissed, my teethgetting pointed. Sam's eyes widened as he tripped backwards over hisown feet, and Dean squealed like a pig, making me laugh. "Don't dothat!" Dean snapped, glaring at me, as I giggled, and Sam scowled."So...You have no idea what you are?" Sam questioned, and Isighed. "Unfortunately no,"

"Wecan help," Dean offered, and my eyes widened, my ears perking up."Y-you'd do that for me?" "Of course we would Y/N. We'refamily," Dean Sam smiled. "Hell we can even get Cas to help!"He added, and my stomach did flips just thinking about that gorgeousblue eyed angel. "That...That'd be amazing,"

Thatwas the moment Castiel decided to pop in. "What am I in need ofassisting?"