I logged off, cleared the browsing history, and walked into the bathroom.  

I liked what I saw in the mirror until I got to my eyes. They were red and puffy. Honestly, I looked like I had been crying but I think it was just from all the extra stress.  

My blonde hair was gone thanks to a do-it-yourself hair dying kit that I used.  

It was now caramel brown. My blue-green eyes still looked too big for my face; not that I could do anything about it though.  

I did my business and noticed blood.

Oh shit!  

I walked out and looked at the little calendar in the drawer between the beds. Sure enough, the second week in the month and girl business had called.  

I quickly put on my shoes and hurried down to the lobby where the gift shop was. I hoped that they would have what I needed.  

****

As I was standing in line, a man came up and groped my butt.  

“Hey sweetheart, long time no see,” said the man. The voice sounded too familiar.  

I turned around to see that it was one of the men from that house in Texas.  

My heart began to pound and I grabbed what I needed and ran out of the shop without paying.  

As the clerk was yelling at me, I threw a $20 bill on the ground and yelling, “Sorry I have to go”  

I didn’t even bother look behind me to see if he was still following me.  

I slammed the door closed to the room and slumped down on the floor tears welling in my eyes.  

I didn’t even take the time to look and make sure there weren’t any more bad guys hanging out in her because I saw Reece and Beau sitting on the bed.  

“Baby girl what is wrong.” Beau came up and soothed me automatically   “w..wee..n..ee.ee.dd t..o…lea…vee.” I stuttered out as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Automatically I felt soothed.  

My cheeks flushed when I realized what I still had in my hand. Who cares right? Everyone needed tampons.  

“Why do we need to leave baby girl,” he asked helping me stand and pulling me to the bed.  

“I saw that man, the one from Texas, when I was standing in line. They have found us. We need to go,” I said standing and frantically packing up.  

“But we just got settled in,” Reece complained.  

“Obviously you don’t care that there are people out to kill you, do you,” Beau snapped angrily at him.  

“Fine, let’s go,” he threw the controller he was holding down and undid the wires to his brand new PS3.  

While I finished packing, Beau logged on to the computer.  

“What the hell is this,” he asked. I knew that I was busted.  

“What is what,” I replied walking over and putting my hand on his shoulder.  

“This shit,” he pointed to my Facebook account that I was sure I logged out of.  

“I can explain,” I pleaded with him. It did no good to try to explain he just got angrier at every word.   “Baby girl, I can’t protect you if you are going to do this kind of stupid stuff,” he walked over to the wall and nearly punched a hole in it.  

“Beau calm down. All we have to do is go somewhere else,” I put my hand on his back but he flinched away. He really was mad this time and there was nothing I could do to change that.