Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Riannon’s POV  

My heart broke into five million little pieces and I had no one to pick it back up and super glue it together again. Beau was the best thing that had ever happened and I had to let him go because of my father’s stupid mistakes.  

He didn’t seem too hesitant to let me go. It saddened me.  

I just wanted to be back into his arms where I knew I would be safe.  

“Tomorrow the protection people are going to come and pack up our house so that we can leave,” my mother announced after I had left the kitchen.  

My mom said that she wanted me to go with them so that I could be safe since Beau obviously wasn’t going to go with me and protect me.  

I walked up to my room and started to pack up all of my belongings that would be going to storage.   I decided I would leave my wall of memories up so that when all of this is done I could come back and remember what my life was before all the craziness came.  

I really am going to miss this old place. I really didn’t want to leave all of my amazing shoes here but I had no choice. Maybe it would be something that I would look back on in a few years and realize that it was just a phase.   My room is almost all packed up the only thing left is my collage wall.   In the midst of my family drama I had totally forgot about Sky. I felt like such a horrible person now. Sky had been my best friend for so long. I couldn’t believe that I had to leave him and Ethan.   The resentment I felt for my father was getting even stronger as the thought of my whole world being flipped upside down didn’t seem fair.  

I stomped my way down the stairs making sure I was heard by everyone.  

“Why do I have to leave dad?!?” I yelled/screamed at him anger infused with my voice.  

“Honey, we are not discussing this any further. You are leaving and that is final. It is not safe here.” My father rebutted.  

“Okay then can I go and stay with Sky or someone. You do understand he is going to be heart broken when he comes over one day and finds me gone with no goodbye.” My father stopped and knew I was right.  

Sky’s parents loved me and they had a big enough house that I could stay. All he had to do was give me some money so I wouldn’t be a burden.  

“I can change my name, looks, and start fresh here daddy. I don’t want to leave this place.” I argued. A fleck of understanding crossed his face but he wouldn’t change his mind.  

“Ugh I hate you,” I screamed and stormed out of the kitchen. Tears were rolling down my face when I walked into my room. Everything was already packed. I quickly went through the boxes.  

I was going to do something drastic. I didn’t care if I hurt my parents there was no way that I was going to let them ruin my life.  

I pulled out enough clothes to get by for a few days, some deodorant, and my toothbrush.  

I grabbed my credit card (the one with now $9,000 on it), and my cell phone. I left them a note,  

Mom, Dad, JT, Cassi  

I love every single one of you but the thought of leaving the house to be shoved into some witness protection program seriously sucked to me. I know I am a good girl and that I know what is right in my heart. I love you and hope that you will all be safe. Soon I will change my phone number, looks, and possibly my name.

Good luck with the babies JT and Cassi I know you will make great parents. I hope to meet up with you one day and have a happy reunion.

I love you SOO MUCH