Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen   

Riannon’s POV  

I love squishy beds and warm arms wrapped around my waist.  

My eyes opened slowly and I saw the clock said it was 2:03 pm. I rolled over and kissed Beau straight on the mouth. His eyes opened and his arms tightened around my body.  

I was only wearing a t-shirt. It smelled amazing, just like Beau. I felt not only happy right here, right now in his arms, I also felt safe.  

“Good morning baby girl,” he whispered in my ear as he kissed down the side of my neck. I rolled on top of him and straddled his body not caring what I was showing underneath the shirt.  

My body wanted to be with Beau right here and right now. I kissed him harder this time. My lips parted and his tongue explored the every inch of my mouth. I could feel him eager beneath me. It drove me crazy how a boy I only really met a little over a few weeks ago could make me melt in his arms.  

Before I could stop myself, my hands intertwined with his hair and I was kissing him so hard I couldn’t breathe.  

“Excuse me,” said a frantic voice to the left of me. My eyes shot up to see a young boy with brown curly hair and huge green eyes staring at me. His eyes traveled the length of my body and I quickly covered myself with the blankets.  

He looked so familiar. It was like I was looking at myself when I looked at him. I had the strangest sense of déjà vu.  

“Who the hell are you,” I asked tucking the blankets tight around my body.  

Beau chuckled. “Good morning Reece,” he said as if it were no big deal. I was going to have to talk to him about how he let random guys hang with us.  

They exchanged glances and Reece turned the brightest shade of pink. Obviously I had been out for a while because the last thing that I remembered was being knocked out before being raped.  

“Excuse me,” I tried to get their attention. “Who are you and why are you in my bedroom?” I looked around and realized I wasn’t in my bedroom after all.  

The bed was too hard, the smell was wrong, and my canopy wasn’t there to block out the sunlight.  

I stood up, hugging the blanket close to me and saw that we were in a hotel room, a very cheap looking hotel room by the looks of it.  

The bedding was a god-awful floral print and the buffet table with our bags on it looked like it could be knocked over if I sneezed. The walls were mud brown.  

The least Beau could have done was checked into a Hilton or something.  

The boy in the next bed whose name is Reece didn’t stop staring at me and I was getting a little freaked out. As I tried to remember how we got here, I couldn’t at all.  

I stopped myself from thinking and got back to the point at hand.  

“So if you all don’t tell me what the hell is going on here I am going to walk outside and leave your dumb butts here.” I demanded the answers and they gave them to me.

  Reece told me that he was really my brother from another mother. I laughed at his humor but was disgusted to think that my father had cheated on my mother.  

Reece seemed like a levelheaded guy but I was sure that he was just being nice to us because we were all he had at the moment.  

He told us how his parents were killed just like mine were.    

***  

Beau’s POV

When Reece was done with his explanation of why he was here and who he was, we sat in silence. If Riannon caught any of his explanation, she didn’t show it. Her face was blank as she went into the bathroom.