Chapter Seven

Author’s Note:

When you get to the end of this chapter don’t kill me please! I know some people said it was too soon but come on ever heard of love at first sight? Lol anyway

 Enjoy

Chapter Seven

 Sky’s POV  

The next couple of days around the Thomas residence were pretty lame. It was mostly Ri and Ty visiting and talking about wedding plans and stuff like that. BORING.  

Imean I’m gay so I’m supposed to like those things right. WRONG! I am definitely all male.  

I got to hang out with Cassandra, Ri’s future sister-in-law. She was really nice and totally gorgeous. She and Ty would make adorable babies. By the looks of it they were going to be due any day.  

Her belly kept growing and she kept getting bossier and bossier. I assume Ty fell in love with her because she was a lot like a combination of his sister and his mother in the ways of their actions.   Cassandra (Cassi) was fun to be around and when she asked if Ri and I were together she was shocked to find out that I was gay. Ty found out one day during lunch.  

They were the first people that I had openly omitted it to and I felt great to feel like I didn’t have to hide anything from them.  

It also helped when Beau spent most of the day over at the house. I think that he may have even been spending the night and sneaking out before anyone would get up.  

They seemed to be getting pretty close. I was glad that they were really linking each other. Beau seemed like a nice guy and I think that he would do anything he could to protect Ri from anything that could get in her way.  

After a long week, I was ready to go back to my small house with my mother and father who were completely normal and not rich.  

On Thursday before their parents were supposed to be home we cleaned the house all up and made plans to go out to dinner and surprise Ri’s parents that Ty was home.  

He was nervous for them to meet Cassi because she was knocked up and all. I know that Mr. and Mrs. Thomas will be accepting when they see how truly in love they are.  

Ty was a nice looking guy. He and Ri didn’t really look anything alike when you first look at them because they have different dads.  

Mrs. Thomas was married to her high school sweetheart and when Jayden Tyler (JT, Ty, J) was born he left her. She was heartbroken and Mr. Thomas found her.  

No one dared call him Jayden because he was a Jr. and he hates his dad for doing that to his mom even though he never met him. Ri calls him JT but everyone at school calls him Tyler. I call him Ty.   They had a lot of family drama that I couldn’t even begin to understand. I knew things about Ri’s dad that no one else knew about but I swore to him that I wouldn’t ever say anything about it.  

Ty has dark brown/ black hair that is short yet messy but his mother’s huge blue eyes. Both he and Ri had their mothers stunning facial features. The giant eyes and stubby noses that are adorable and their mother’s smoking hot body. Ty was ripped! Oh yea. Being in the army made him that much hotter.  

God, if I wasn’t in love I would say I was crushing on my best friend’s brother. Yea right.  

I laughed at my thoughts and walked into the living room excusing myself.