Part 65 : The Truth

Începe de la început

"What happened...!?" Hina spoke to break the silence.

"E-Era!?" Bullet shouted and ran to her aid. He lifted her head and puts it on his lap. Her red hair was the same colour as the liquid that was flowing out of her. Tears were flowing on everyone's check. A very shocking event that took everyone's breath away..

"You idiot...!" Bullet said softly as he kept pushing her hair back. "Don't just confess and die... " he gently puts his forehead on to hers. The heat of her body still remains but not for long. Cold quickly raised up as the blood decreases in her body. " You didn't let me answer you.." He hugged her. Era's dying smile was carved on her beautiful face. "of course.. Of course I loved you.. You idiot.." He tried to keep it in but the sobs kept the whole area dull and gloomy. "Of course I did..."

Momoka gave them a sign to leave Bullet alone. They respected it and left him with his lover..

"This world is cruel. This world is strange. The inside of your house is even stranger. Hina.. You and Guro and the same person. No matter what.. You are equal. The girl who once lived on earth made a contract with a demon. The demon lived inside of her for more than a million years or so.. The demon is Guro and the girl is Shiro.. Shiro was once the girl who saved Guro.. In return, Guro saved her by sacrificing her life for Shiro. But.... In result... They both died and to make sure that Guro doesn't die... You were born..." Momoka said suddenly.

"W-what? Wait.. What? I don't get it"

"of course you don't.. Because you weren't there"

"Try explaining how did Era knew she was dying!?"

"Huh... Before understanding people try to understand yourself first Hina.. It would help. Trust me"

"Then tell me.. Again.. From the beginning.."

"My book... My book about the girl and demon... In the end.. There was a girl who woke up without knowing herself right? The girl is you" Momoka said short and quick.

"Hina's the girl? What do you mean? The girl was born decades ago.." Gon asked.

"The.. The girl is Hina because Hina is a Hal demon and a half human.. Right?" Killua guessed deep and corretly.

"Yes.. Hina.. You are the unborn child.."

Hina was shocked. She looked at her feet and to knowing what to say. She was dumbfounded. Words couldn't explain her feelings right now. Her emotions were all over the place.

"I'll tell you from the beginning then... Time around this world runs differently.. So we have a lot of time.. Don't worry... " Momoka explained everything.

Akahina was the combination of two different living things from different worlds. One from a Queen Demon another from a Cursed Human. When they were dying. They combined themself and changed their har colour to pink. (Akahina) Without knowing her memories were shut by an unknown power. Doing so, Hina was once again born as a new person. From Guro, the underworld Queen and the Cursed Human (that have red eyes ), Shiro to a new half breed of demon and human, Hina.

They were speechless.

Hina had the ability to time travel. On the same day, Hina could be in two places. She was with the Kurta Clan at the same time she was with the Phantom troupe. Her ability was amazing yet terrifying.that was the only reason why Momoka, Bullet and Era was hiding it from her. Making sure that she is safe and not making a mess of the world.

that until she met Killua. She stopped time travelling and regain conscious. She finally had a reason to stay in an area. A reason to not start again. A reason to live.

"I... I stopped her?" Killua was still processing it in his head.

"You may not get it but it is the truth.."

"Then who are you? It explains who I am.. But you are ..... Who are you!?" She was furious. To know that she lied to. Since she was born.. No.. Since she was made she was just a big whole mess. A calamity.. A child of unborn and calamity.

"You read my book... Then... It is easy to say that I am.... Your friend to when you were Guro.."

"What? She died.. I saw it in my vision.." Hina said.

"Did you?" Momoka gave her a soft yet guilty smile.

"maybe..."

"what you saw was a burnt down house with no survivors.. I am the girl who sneaked in and talked to you while Era and Bullet are the two kids who were my friends. We broke you out of the house.. Yet we were also the reason your here.. I am sorry.."

now everything has been explain. Everything has a reason. Why Era, Bullet and Momoka was so over protective over her. Why she had those nuisance dreams of a burnt house. Everything...

"I am the only one that can save us?" Hina figured it out.

"Save? Rescue? Hahah.. Its the same.. We are going to die one day anyways.. So make sure our sacrifices wasn't in vain my dear old friend..."

Momoka smiled and rubbed her hair..

"We are fine" Momoka walked ahead and left them..

"But you are going to die... No.. You are dead aren't you?" Hina had her bangs cover her hair. He whisper was so quiet that only she could her.. Her thoughts were correct.. It was a matter of time till... Till.... Only the three of them live. Gon, Killua and Hina was the only and actual survivors of this game..

"Idiot Momoka oba-San!!" Hina knew it all and wanted them to die with a smile.. Just like the two of them.. They won't due in vain.. Hina promised herself that...

MEANWHILE.....

Bullet read the note that Era left and quickly run ahead..

"I need to warn them!!" He said as he kept the note safe...