Chapter 56: Reason Why

Start from the beginning

I playfully punched his arm, "Well I did point out your negative facts too!"

"Yeah... But how well you pointed out the good sides of me made me really happy..." he said with a warm smile that melts my soul.

"Amy's really jealous of you~!" he laughed.

"Huh?! Why me again?!" I was worried.

"Well, it's mainly my fault, because I keep talking about you to her... Hehe..." he scratched his head.

Stupid! You don't talk about other girls when you have a girlfriend!

But...

He still talks about me to others? I mean, wow! I-I'm flattered...

I don't know why I am so happy?

"Chris... Stop making your girl jealous!" I teased.

He chuckled, "Sorry... I can't help it~!"

I sighed, "It's because you're new to this serious relationship thingy..."

"Yeah... I was a bit jealous when she told me that other guys have courted her, but relieved when she said she denied them all." And I don't know why, but I think because he was over joyed, he bit my shoulder, which made me scream and scold him.

"No fair~!!!" said someone from behind, and before I could look, I felt that person bite my other shoulder.

"Ow!!! Hey!!!" I turned around and slapped the person's arm for such stupidity, "Thomas?! Why'd you bit me?!?!!"

"I'm jealous of Chris..." he said pouting.

"Even so! Never do that again!" I scolded.

"So Chris can and I can't?"

"I scolded him too!!!" he just narrowed his eyes at me and left to his seat.

"To continue our discussion..." Chris tapped me, and when I faced him, our faces were inches apart, which made me back away quickly, nearly falling off of my chair. I could feel my cheeks burning up. "Whoah! Easy there Jade!"

I calmed myself down and positioned myself better, to talk with Chris.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"You can tell me your stories another time after class..." I shooed him away.

"But the teacher's not here yet!" I pointed to the door, and the teacher was walking to his desk to ready himself for discussion. "Aw poop!" Lol! That was a random curse... He then shifted back to his proper seat, and the class went on until it was finally lunch break.

"Here." Chris said, extending a bottle of apple juice that was two-third's full.

"Huh?" was all I could reply.

"You can have it, I don't like the way it tastes." I took the bottle from him while narrowing my eyes at him, making sure that if this is something bad, he'll regret it. It is normal apple juice, but it's a bit rude that I didn't really trust Chris. He's the very reason I have trust issues!

I wiped the mouth of the bottle and took a sip out of the juice. It tastes normal! Then, as my eyes were wondering around, I saw Sam, staring at us like she was staring daggers at me. I became stiff and put the lid back on and sat silently.

Going back to the classroom, Chris comes in to whisper, "Can you secretly ask everyone what my good points are?" And why in the world would I do something as embarrassing as that?! To answer him, I just shrugged.

After sixth period, Chris came near me and asked if I have done his task yet. I kept answering a 'What?' to him, because his voice was so low and so mixed I couldn't fully grasp the question.