chapter - 28

Scarlett's P. O. V.

"just see! how quick to sleep. I didn't drank much." I snort while driving. I mean really, how more crazy this party could possibly be. a guy is fucking sleeping and the girl is driving at two in the morning! what do you call that!

I carry him by his left shoulder and waist and drag him in as I knock at the door. robin opens after a few minutes.

"um..I'm sorry for all this mess." I say as he helps me to carry his drunk son to his room.

"what happened there?" his dad finally opens his mouth as I pull the blanket over harry.

"uh...it was great! really." i shift uncomfortably as i push a smile, the most fakest of all.

he just nods and walks out of the room, a little dissapointed.

I change in my pyjamas and i dig my hands in harry's cupboard for his Tshirt. god knows, how the hell, does he manages to keep his cupboard clean? i push the thought at the back of my brain as I lie down, next to harry.

he still smells like alcohol as he calmly breaths, his chest widens and then lowers. I'd give everything, everything! to see him in his peacful slumber. after staring for a little more time I finally close my eyes and that's when I realize how tired I really am and I don't think about anything else as sleep takes over.

                        *****

I wake up because of the annoying light of sun and I try to push myself up..what! something heavy, really heavy covers my stomach and I notice that its harry's arm as I gently push it over his side and finally stand up, straight to the washroom.

Harry's P. O. V.

my head pounds hard as i roll the blanket off me and bring myself to reality, my shoes are on? fuck I cannot remember what happened exactly at niall's place. i rush my hands over my long curls as i finally sit up. all i know is we went to a party and I drank pretty much to win a bet.

I walk in my closet to find myself something to wear.

"good morning harry." someone greets me as i turn around to face scarlett. oh and I almost forgot about her.

"morning." I smile as she covers her small hands over my body. "you look nice in this tshirt anyway." i give a quick kiss on her lips.

"its yours after all." she comments, "i'm makin' coffee." she encloses her hands with her hair and pushes them in a messy bun.

"i'll be up." I say as I wear a tshirt along with my usual geans and we climb down.

"where were you?" I hear my asshole dad snap as soon as i step out of my bedroom.

"why do you care?" i mix the spoon of coffee in my milk, trying to sound as calm as i can.

"I asked first." he folds his hands over his chest.

"and I refused to answer." I smile, almost like a vampire. he doesn't say another word as he steps out of the door wearing his cost and for the first time I feel happy around my dad.

there enters my girl. wearing a blue top and a dark blue geans, her hair, falling on her shoulders as she grabs her coffee. god, how the hell does she manages to look so sexy everytime?

"good cook." she smiles, before taking a sip and I nod, putting my cup in the sink and taking the keys of my car.

"we've got work today." i say, "waiting outside." she nods as I push the door open and see a letter.

HS--

betraying me wasn't a good step but don't worry, I will get you to want me. I love you.

I panic as i search for the name flipping the single paper. who the hell this person is, I'm gonna kill him. I didn't betray anyone. who can possibly do this? it practically haunts me. I will get you to want me. what does that mean? i swear, if he's trying to stalk me or play with me then he's dead. the mouth begins to taste sour, the nerves taking control over my body, i tske a look towards my the sides of the apartment if someone's hiding there but the streets are empty.

"you didn't get the car yet?" i hastily push the note in my pocket before scarlett eyes' it.

"no..em..I was just.." i open the door of the car and twists the keys. i turn the ignition on.

"everything's okay?" a worried look pictures on her face.

"yeah..everything's fine..yeah cool." I answer before she even completes her sentence.

"you sound scared or upset." she says but then smiles. I just nod and drive to Greenwood, swallowing hard, Like i just tasted something bitter. I try to think about something else but my brain doesn't let that happen. i just keep repeating the lines over and over.

betraying me wasn't a good step. but don't worry, i will get you to want me. betraying me wasn't a good step but don't worry, i will get you to want me.

I shake my head in frustration, connecting my fist to the steering wheel.

hey hey hey. so i'm finally back. so here, the story takes a new turn. hope you'll enjoy harlett. sorry for a late update..
anyways, vote and comment.
I love you :* :*