Chapter - 11

Scarlett's P. O. V.

I rush to sit in front of him. I take his face in my hands and force him to look up. and..I'm crying more now. his cheeks all wet and red, eyes bloodshot tears coming and coming. "harry..." i pull him in my arms as he cries more. "c'mon stand up." we both sit on the edge of the bed. "do you.. want to talk about it?"

"yeah." i hate to listen his broken voice. its killing me.

"what happened harry.." I take his hands in mine pulling them closer to me.

"my..father called me."

"huh?"

"I loved a girl, Alesha, and my father...killed her which was probably known as an 'accident'.. I'm sorry scarlett for hiding this from you but my father is also a politician--"

"robin styles is your father I get it.."

"he..killed her cause' he didn't wanted us to be together.. and now..I'm alone.. I can't be without her. I still love her so very much I can't describe and..and now he says..sorry! fuck sorry wouldn't bring her back to me!" he cries again but this time more..more.

"harry...I'm so sorry for you..." i cry with him pulling him in my arms.

"I hate my father..so much....so very much. i loved her. fuck I love her even now."

"I know. I think you need sleep c'mon.."

we both lie down together on his bed he's still in my arms. within minutes his breathing is calmed down. but me I still am crying. how cruel this could be. killed! tears come out without any warning. a person like harry who seemed so happy, in a playful mood, romantic..would be so lonely iternally..i didn't knew. his heart ached every single minute when he laughed with me. he cried every second when he smiled. this is a new harry I saw today. a harry who is broken, so much broken, who is lonely. and I don't like this sight of him. I wish Alesha was with him. I wish his father didn't killed her.

                 ******

"harry! wake up!" his eyes are filled with fear when I wake him. he is sweating and its 4:30 in the morning. don't tell me he had a bad dream. i won't say nightmare.

"scarlett.." his voice sounds frightened.

"yes yes harry I'm here I ain't going."

he closes his eyes again without a word pulling himself closer to me.

                 *******
Harry's P. O. V.

when I wake up, I see that scarlett is not there. I search in the bathroom and then finally I head down. surely dark circles are evident on my face. "scarlett?" I call.

"I'm here." she replies when I grab the coffee to sit at the table next to her. what!? she is wearing my shirt and her pyjamas. "where did you get that?"

"from your cupboard of course."

"oh" is all i can manage to say. I want to start a conversation and after yesterday's stuff, I bet its also weird for her."scarlett.."

"yeah?"

"I'm..um..sorry for you kn--"

"its okay harry. I understand your feelings for her. whatever you father did was wrong. so wrong. its unforgivable I know."

"thank you."

"no worries." she puts her hand over mine, pressing it tighter.

"c'mon I'll show you something." i hold her hand as we climb the stairs. I open the cupboard and dig my hands under my clothes.

"see...this is..her." I couldn't help but force a smile. fakest one.

without uttering a word she just looks at me and hugs me rubbing her hands up and down my back. "everthing will be okay. you'd find someone whom you'd love the same way."

"naah. I won't. I can't cheat her. I will never have a marriage. she was the one. and she will remain the one."

she nods and says, "so..are you coming to the publishing?"

"yeah of course we have an extra hour remember."

"yeah. I do." she goes to the bed wear her coat as she picks her phone and keys. "meet you there then."

"scarlett wait." i hold her wrist to stop her.

"yeah?"

"thank you for..understanding me..and staying with me..and I'm sorry for my...last night's piece."

she looks at me for awhile as she comes close to me, way too closer, hold my face in her hands as she stands on her toes to reach my height. i think she'll kiss me but..instead she kisses on my forehead then on the nose and almost whispers, "no need. I know that you love her so much." then she turns back. i hear the door clicks after a few seconds.

I quickly get into the shower and change into whatsoever i get first.

I grab my keys and rush to my car. i start the ignition and drive to the building.

C'mon guys please vote and comment and thank you to all those who have played a big role for this story, who have come all along the way with me. thank you so much guys for reading it.

I love you :* :*