Chapter - 13

Scarlett's P. O. V.

I try to hold his hand but he catches mine first. "don't." he says with such an anger that I feel like I'm afraid. "harry you..are hurting me!" I say frightened. he immediately lets go of my wrist as he fires out. "okay. cool. you go wherever you want and I'll be waiting for you. I'm here. you go." I say folding my hands.

he doesn't say anything as he races on his car. "he'll be back don't worry." Gemma says from behind me. I turn and say, "you can sleep I'll be up today."

"no scarlett I'--"

"no gemma you were travelling all the way and you're tired. you need sleep."

"just wake me if you want anything okay?" she says as she hugs me and kiss me on the cheek.

"yeah."

                  ******

                  ******

three fucking hours has passed and yet he isn't back. I don't even know, how much coffee I drank till now. I've been calling him since these hours and here he is not even picking my single call, this is the millionth time I'm trying again at 3:47 in the fucking morning.

just a I was about to call him. I hear a knock at the door. I rush to open the door. what?! I see harry leaning over the wall just he tries to stand straight, he again falls back. was he been drinking?! "are you drunk!" I say giving him my hand as I take him in and makes him sit on the couch.

"um..a little bit nothing more."

"nothing more!"

" yeah"

"you're not in the condition to even stand straight. you should sleep we'll talk tomorrow when you are in your mental state."

"don't you tell me what to do."

"yeah I get it. and you need sleep." i ignore. I go to his room silently so that gem doesn't wake and grab a blanket and pillow. "I said Don't tell me what to do." he snorts.

"you are drunk."

"what is your fucking problem. why do you care to whatsoever I do. can't you stop sneaking around me every time. can't you just leave me alone."

"no I won't. any problem?"

"yes of course yes."

"first - I wasn't sneaking around you. you were the one who invited me to the dinner. second - you left the house and third - even if you have any problem I won't leave cause you were the one who said "I'll drop you home" and gave my car to the company for a night. so I didn't had any vehicle. you went with your car." I say trying to hide the smile but couldn't and laugh loudly. "you should see your face in the mirror harry." I say laughing.

he smiles and says, "you're absolutely crazy." thanks to me I cheered him up again. its a big job but still. "I'm going to sleep here on the couch. you can sleep with gemma in the room."

"you changed your mind?"

"yeah."

" by the way you are more cute when you are drunk." I remark as I giggle.

"good night scarlett."

"you too."

Harry's P. O. V.

my dad has to come in between of every fucking thing.hell, gemma started it now.this is too much. I'm already trying my best here but it seems like someone or the other pulls me back to my same condition. I hate that harry. i hate him to love someone. I hate him to be so weak after her. 2 years have passed till her 'accident' which my dad planned but here I am still stuck.

i put my shoes off before jumping on the couch. I see the time on clock "shit! its 4:00." my half drunk half stable condition shocks me. i thought it would have been two or so. that means that scarlett was waiting for me since..oh no! I rush up and knock at the door a little lightly. "you want anything?" she asks.

"we need to talk!"

"tomorrow. you are not in the condition."

"now. please?"

"okay. I'm coming down." she follows me behind with confusion.

"why were you up for so many hours for me?" I say straight.

"what do you mean I was up for such hours?"

"you.. you don't have to care so much about me okay?"

"not okay. You went at 11 midnight with anger and..I was worried, that what if..nevermind."

"what if..?"

"what if something..happened to you."

"C'mon I'm not a kid."

"and you were not in the condition to just leave the house and..your sister and then show up drinking like this." i action with my hands in the air before rolling my eyes.

"look scarlett you don't have to be so much possesive for me. did you get it." I'm trying to control my anger on this stubborn girl.

"you need rest we'll talk tomorrow alright." she turns back and start to walk.

"and you need to answer me."

"tomorrow. good night harry."

I lie on the couch. this is not right. I'll leave the house its mine. I'll drink as fucking much as I want, who is she to stop me. why does she care. I'll do whatever shit I want. she's no one to defeat me.by the time i even think much, the excess alcohol overcomes my body as My eyes close shut.

vote and comment please I need 'em alot. don't be a silent reader. I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I have so many ideas running in my mind. if you guys want to ask anything, you can text me on wattpad itself  @Pavni11.

I love you :* :*