Chapter - 3

I quickly get into the shower, the fragnance of chocolate dales fills my nostrils. I change into geans and blue button down shirt and my brown boots. I grab my purse and take my coat which I hanged at my front door when I first entered in my apartment.

Weather is a bit cloudy, it seems like it would rain but at the same time its freezing, after all its mid- november. but still I love winters and I love snowfall. I remember making snow-man with my sister and decorating it.

I love to repeat it even now. My sister used to make snow balls to hit me and so do I.

I knock at Jane's door and she opens it a bit later. I'm greeted with a hug, "you want anything?" she asks.

"uhm.. well yes!"

"go ahead."

"can I take your car to the grocery store, actually I haven't bought one till now.. so?"

"yeah sure. No worries."

"thank you."

"no problem."

she hugs me again before giving the keys to me and closing the door.

I enter the car and twist the keys of her Audi. My nose could feel the same vanilla fragnance in her car. To my suprise, her car is neat. I push this thought away and drive to nearby Emily's store.

Just as I enter the store, I see a guy who is tall and has curly hair. he's not facing me but I could feel the urge to get a chance to see him, his coat was hanged on his trolly as he collects the stuff he wants..his body was clearly visible from his white transparent shirt, his body was totally inked, tattooed. it looks like he's perfectly handsome man. I so want to see him. I remind myself that "I'm here for my grocery shopping." I take a trolly and start to collect my stuff. I move from one column to other when My phone vibrates and I slide the screen."hello?" still moving.

"hello scarlett."

"oh Deb hey, how's you?" still not concentrating with my trolly.

"I'm good. how's you?"

"I'm fy--"

TrAaSsHhhhh!!!!!

I fell down on the ground when I got a sudden push from someone I didn't know and my grocery spreading all over the ground half of the stuff got spoiled. I could tell."Can't you watch while walking?" I yell without even seeing on whom I'm yelling at while I set my clothes amd grocery.

"You were busy with your phone!" he yells back. when I finally look up and the same tall guy with tattooed body who has emerald eyes and curly hair, stands in front of me with a perfect frown pictured on his face.

my mouth falls open as I stare at him " Are you going to say something?" he interruptes me.

"you..you should also watch." I fumble at my words. I don't know what to say.

"watch!" he smirks while commenting.

"look, you!" I don't know what to even say.

"Me, What?" he says smirking.

"Anyways, you watch your way, and let me go!" I say ignoring his sarcastic behaviour.

I race to my car and I can tell he's still staring at me sarcastically. while driving I couldn't help but think about him. The way he looked, his emerald eyes, his curly hair, his inked body, his sarcastic behaviour. "he's so annoying" I say to myself.

When I get back with my spoiled groceries I knock at Jane's door she opens the gate. I feel like I should get in and so I do without thinking. "you seem annoyed?" she asks.

"oh yes I really am!"

"what happened!" I sit on her couch and she comes and sits beside me.

"I saw a guy who is perfectly handsome and at the same time very annoying and we got in the fight and he spoiled my stuff and he--"

"okay, okay scarlett calm down!"she cuts me off.

I roll my eyes. she tries to hide her smile but unfortunately couldn't. she laughs a little, "like.. Aww scarlett"

"c'mon there's nothing to laugh"

"oh (laughs) there absolutely is!"

"okay so I get going and I've to take my spoiled groceries" I ignore her laughs.

she still tries to hide her smile while closing the door.

I open the door of my apartment, put the keys on the table of my living room and I put my groceries at their place. I change into my pyjamas and take my book pride and prejudice and start to read.

To my suprise, I couldn't focus on my favourite book but my mind is focused on that guy, "what would be his name" I say to myself, where does he live?, why does he has so many tattoos?

I think and I think and I think about that guy.. when I feel my eyes get heavier and I close them shut with the dreams of that unknown guy I met at Emily's.

Guys please keep voting and commenting my story. it really really means a lot to me.
I love you! :* :*

reminding you all,
don't copy it. its my idea.  and everything is fictional except our darlings one direction.