preface

His hands were still tight on mine, sweat increasing in it. Panic overcoming both of us as we run, our legs never stopping. I feel fresh tears sprawling on my now red cheeks "Run just run don't stop.. just run" i almost whisper. I don't expect him to hear but he does just like everytime he does hear me.

we finally stop, woods surrounding us, we still don't know where are we going to! "we need to go back" he finally says.

"what!"

"we need to go back...and face them"

"No! no harry no! they'll kill us"

"please understand scarlett we need to go. we need to face them. we can't keep running from them for our whole life!"

"but harry if we'd escape..we..we'd find our own new world away from them."

"scarlett pl--"

we hastily run again as we hear our names being shouted again from behind and hide ourselves beside one of the tree covered with bushes.

I could feel his breath and his emerald eyes filled with fear. but this time not the fear of being caught but.. the fear of losing me. I could see his eyes becoming watery as he slowly held on my hands, looks at me and says "scarlett, if something happens--"

"something? what?"

"just in case if something---"

"what do you mean by something.. you promised that we'd face it together right?"

"look scarlett, look at me, if something happens here" he takes a deep breath and continues "you are going to forget about me and...you" tears falling from his eyes "you'd live your life like you were living before you met..me..you'd go back to portland and...do your job..okay?"

"no no no harry no! we promised each other that we'd face it together didn't we! now what!"